Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fizzly182

Stolen Music?

Are you sure it's exactly the same? THE EXACT SAME? Because if it's one note off they are safe. And if the music is even trademarked for that matter.

Guest Fizzly182
Are you sure it's exactly the same? THE EXACT SAME? Because if it's one note off they are safe. And if the music is even trademarked for that matter.

All i know is thats the music i remember hearing from Spy vs. Spy, if it isnt trademarked its ok to steal it from people who worked hard to make a track of music? I dont blame the Behemoth because I know they get there music from NG right? Whoever they got it from is to blame.

All i know is thats the music i remember hearing from Spy vs. Spy, if it isnt trademarked its ok to steal it from people who worked hard to make a track of music? I dont blame the Behemoth because I know they get there music from NG right? Whoever they got it from is to blame.

It honestly depends. If you could supply the music from Spy vs. Spy I (and others) will gladly compare the two and tell you if they are the same.

Guest Fizzly182

It honestly depends. If you could supply the music from Spy vs. Spy I (and others) will gladly compare the two and tell you if they are the same.

hmm... Could i make a video and put it on youtube with the music in it?

Guest Fizzly182
8-) I DON'T AGREE! THEY DO SOUND EXACTLY THE SAME!

(atleast i think :shock: )

I guess, i personally think they should do the right thing and take the track out. Thats my opinion but seriously, what would somebody do if they used a slightly different version of the halo song? everybody would flip out. Just because Spy vs. Spy wasnt big it still does not deserve its music used without their permission (unless they gave the behemoth their permission of course).