Sign in to follow this  
Max15946

Game 3 On Wii?

Unfortunately, the PC is the only 'game system' out there that doesn't have super flaws with internet. The Wii is slow, the PS3 loses the internet every so often (it might just be my internet, though), and the 360 makes your wallet bleed, not to mention you need to buy a $100 tumor for the back of it if you want wireless internet.

Why can't internet just be FLAWLESS!?

Guys there is nothing wrong with wii conection

It really maters if somone is in your region or not.If your playing in North America and someone else on your same server is in china your conection's gonna suck.But if it's in North America it's going to be preaty well :D

Guys there is nothing wrong with wii conection

It really maters if somone is in your region or not.If your playing in North America and someone else on your same server is in china your conection's gonna suck.But if it's in North America it's going to be preaty well :D

I play against Zugama's brother in Brawl, and the connection is fine 99% of the time.

He's in Japan, I'm in NA.

From looking at the game trailers I think that this is a good choice for the wii system.

I agree, but im weary how the online will fare to this. :geek:

Very true :roll: but if somehow they could manage to do this I think the cartoony style will make lots of wii owmers like it.

From looking at the game trailers I think that this is a good choice for the wii system.

I agree, but im weary how the online will fare to this. :geek:

Because I hardly ever play online, I have no need to worry if it comes on wii. :geek:

:| Gee I hope not. Let's try and keep these games on REAL consoles.

The Wii IS a real console. :P

Holy crap hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really, i use mine for an ipod charger.

You should really watch what you're saying. We don't take swearing lightly.

And to let you know it is a real console, just needs to lay off the Casual games.

Then you obviously have no clue what a REAL console is. N64 was the best one made.

Conker made that system. :P

As for Game 3 on Wii (rhyme time) I'm not so sure it would work out. People would obviously be expecting motion-sensitive controls and the Wii suffers from lack of online play. Not to mention the amount of Xbox 360 owners compared to Wii owners is quite differentiating in terms of size. So you know...

Man... i didnt know trolls posted on the forums...

It'd be great if thebehemoth supported WiiWare, however it's a bad idea for a small company to make games for it. Isnt the ammount of hackers on the wii gonna cause problems? How many people actually BUY wiiware games >_>

Then you obviously have no clue what a REAL console is. N64 was the best one made.

LIES! The best is the Atari 5200. :P

NES was MUCH better :P

Guest i crash castles

Please! I mainly want it so scaler can play it as long as the other no 360ians.

I just don't see it happening.

1. The Wii doesn't have good graphics, which wouldn't be good for Game 3.

2. Not near as many people buy WiiWare as XBLA games.

3. The Behemoth would either have to implement motion controls or use the Classic Controller. Motion controls would take a long time to develop, and most of the time they don't even work. Not everyone has the Classic Controller, which would mean less sales if they went that way.

I just don't see it happening.

1. The Wii doesn't have good graphics, which wouldn't be good for Game 3.

2. Not near as many people buy WiiWare as XBLA games.

3. The Behemoth would either have to implement motion controls or use the Classic Controller. Motion controls would take a long time to develop, and most of the time they don't even work. Not everyone has the Classic Controller, which would mean less sales if they went that way.

1. That is a big flat lie right there, I have played Wii games that have GREAT GRAPHICS, so putting Game #3 on there would NOT do anything major to the graphics.

2. Maybe, maybe.

3. NOOOOOOOOOO. It DOES NOT have to have motion control, because you can always use the wii mote ON ITS SIDES. The gamecube controller could also be used.

Guest HadesGgias

The basic repetitive style of the backgrounds and characters would probably lend itself well to fitting in WiiWare's 40MB size limit. Especially considering they did Alien Hominid in under 50MB in hd on XBLA.

And perhaps the controls would even be simple enough to work with NES-style sideways remote.

The basic repetitive style of the backgrounds and characters would probably lend itself well to fitting in WiiWare's 40MB size limit. Especially considering they did Alien Hominid in under 50MB in hd on XBLA.

And perhaps the controls would even be simple enough to work with NES-style sideways remote.

Why not just a GC controller... :)