Sign in to follow this  
Max15946

any way to get a free code?

is there any contest or thing so i can/try to get a free castle crashers code because me and my friend want to play castle crashers ever sense we heard about the game. but his dad won't let him use his credit card and mine don't have one. we have been fans of dan and tom sense 2005 when dad n me was on heavygames. so if there is please tell us.

Other than the occasional contest, not really.

Unless The Behemoth does something like the King DLC "Behemoth Loves Me" thing with the full game, contests are pretty much the only way to do it.

I'm not sure if you can pay without a credit card, but you can buy a code for CC here:

http://www.amazon.com/Castle-Crashers-Online-Game-Xbox-360/dp/B001LRQ8IY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249357326&sr=8-1

save your weekend allowance and buy a points card..

i don't get an allowance im broke plus im a gamer i don't work unless it has something to do with video games.

i don't get an allowance im broke plus im a gamer i don't work unless it has something to do with video games.

Um, yeah, I have a feeling you're going to have to change that attitude someday.

The only way I know is if you play 1 vs 100 and get CC as a reward, of course you have to buy that game first. My method of earning money when I was a kid was to save my left over lunch money from school. When I wanted something I would eat as cheaply as possible.

If this isn't an option then a points card is your best chance then. Ask your parents for twenty bucks and then scavange for change anywhere you can until you have about two dollars for tax.

If you have an older brother or sister you can ask him/her to pay you for doing his/her chores, or you can even ask your parents to give you a couple dollars for doing some stuff around the house. The points card is going to be your best bet if your father wont let you use his credit card.

Unfortunately there are currently no contests (on this site) that are being held to get a CC code. However, here is a link to the official news on contests related to TB;

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5552

lemonade stand?

mow a lawn?

sell something?

i second the lunch money thing too. =)

Lemonade WITH Icecream sandwiches. If your parents friends are having any garage sales, that's one of the best ways to set up and sell.

I got myself a free lunch when I did it for a friends garage sale for kicks and giggles. Plus I got to yell at people as they were driving by.

i have a little jar that says "Tip Jar" i have been saving up have more then 15$ and i barely did anything! but i don't have a credit card or an xbox 360 my friend has it. so now how can i get the game with the 15$ i have without a credit card.

Dude reality is going to hit you HARD.

Dude reality is going hit you HARD.

Meh, he's a little younger, that's ok. I was the same way.

Well... you COULD sit on your bed and patiently wait until all the matter in front of you randomly decomposes into primordial matter (like the first matter created after the big bang, which hasn't really been proven to exists all that well....), and hope, that by an act of chance, it will metamorphose into 5 bucks american. Quite remarkably something so Infinitely unlikely,our sun would probably die first, but not impossible! For time's sake, however, I recommend walking dogs. Or diving in fountains. Good luck! :D

i have a little jar that says "Tip Jar" i have been saving up have more then 15$ and i barely did anything! but i don't have a credit card or an xbox 360 my friend has it. so now how can i get the game with the 15$ i have without a credit card.

So is this for your friend or you?

So is this for your friend or you?

both of us

Guest Gentlemanly Man

Just get a job to afford the twelve dollars, you silly little boy.

Guest Gentlemanly Man

what is this "job" you speak of?

Something we grownups do to afford all of your games and iPhones.

You Could do some chores/work around the house and maybe ask your parents for a couple of dollars. But, what I know of, the only way to get a free code is to win the game on 1 VS 100. Unless somebody is kind enough to buy it for you or even pay for some of it. But If I were you, I would ask your friend to pay for some of it considering its for the both of you and its going on his xbox. Hope this helps you a bit bud.

Cheers,

iArt.