Sign in to follow this  
Rizyq

The Pokémon Center

So I just recently started play Pokémon again, like I do every few months, and I was thinking, "I'm an über Pokémon nerd/genius, why not make a thread for everything Pokémon?"

So I searched and found nothing like this, please lock if I missed it, and thus this thread was born.

So, which of you guys play Pokémon?

Right now, literally, I'm playing Emerald, and I have two games from ever generation, but no Leaf Green and I sold my Diamond.

So, please discuss. :)

I was playing Pokemon platinum on my recent road trip.

Talk about nostalgia. I played the original red version a week after it came out on a road trip with a brand new game boy color that my brother and I got for our birthdays.

It was spectacular to relive that moment :).

Guest NoNamer

I only played pokemon, when i had my DS, :cry: apparently when i cleaned my room, it vanished. Never seen it since. :|

Last game i played was: Platinum.

I have been playing alot lately too. I Beat fire red, started a file on Ruby and now Im playing diamond and Im angry because I can't find a HootHoot! :x

By the way a funny story,

on a car trip I told my friend to train in victory road for a bit while I called someone. Next time I look at the screen theres a shiny Marowak that he just used surf on. Luckly vapoirion is under leveled and Marokwak was strong so I stole the Gameboy from him and caught the Shiny Marowak. Then I smacked my friend because he is a noob and does not know what a shiny pokemon is. :lol:

Ultimate Pokemon data base website!

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

I only got a shiny Pidge :D .

Anyway I lost all my old pokemon games and im stuck playing POkemon D/P. Easy to get Legendaries though. Just hate the Catch rates of some pokemon like thier legendaries. Almost as hard as getting that Latios.

They're legendary, they're not supposed to be weaklings and therefore easy to catch.

They aren't Supposed to be easy but easy to catch? :shock: Wheres your logic today man?

Also I said they're not legendaries but have a very low catch rate, like a Porygon.

I have been playing alot lately too. I Beat fire red, started a file on Ruby and now Im playing diamond and Im angry because I can't find a HootHoot! :x

By the way a funny story,

on a car trip I told my friend to train in victory road for a bit while I called someone. Next time I look at the screen theres a shiny Marowak that he just used surf on. Luckly vapoirion is under leveled and Marokwak was strong so I stole the Gameboy from him and caught the Shiny Marowak. Then I smacked my friend because he is a noob and does not know what a shiny pokemon is. :lol:

Ultimate Pokemon data base website!

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Lol, nice, the other day my friend picked up my DS and started playing my Pearl game,

I reset it for him and then I reset my emerald and we stated playing them, I stated telling him about shinies and all I could remember is that geodude is golden... Five minutes later he encountered one like 30 seconds later... -_-

I've only gotten a shiny do duo...