Sign in to follow this  
Rizyq

The Pokémon Center

heart-gold-soul-silver.jpg

HeartGold/ SoulSilver Screens:

pokemon-heart-gold-and-soul-silver-screenshot.jpg

heart_gold_soul_silver-3-150x150.jpgheart_gold_soul_silver-1-150x150.jpg

6605.jpg

You remember Pokemon Yellow, where Pikachu would follow you around? Turns out you can do that with others in these games too :D

And thats not even the best part. Both HeartGold and SoulSilver will be bundled with this little doo-hicky right here:

Pokewalker.png

This souped up pedometer can train your pokemon as you walk! Apparently you just transfer a pokemon over to it and viola!

Sweet, that + my riding my bike all the time = crazy high level pokemon...

heart-gold-soul-silver.jpg

HeartGold/ SoulSilver Screens:

pokemon-heart-gold-and-soul-silver-screenshot.jpg

heart_gold_soul_silver-3-150x150.jpgheart_gold_soul_silver-1-150x150.jpg

6605.jpg

You remember Pokemon Yellow, where Pikachu would follow you around? Turns out you can do that with others in these games too :D

And thats not even the best part. Both HeartGold and SoulSilver will be bundled with this little doo-hicky right here:

Pokewalker.png

This souped up pedometer can train your pokemon as you walk! Apparently you just transfer a pokemon over to it and viola!

Sweet, that + my riding my bike all the time = crazy high level pokemon...

You can trade with friends over wi-fi right? Anyone want to help me evolve my onix and golem?

Just deposite it in the GTS then take them back, it's cheap, but it should get an evolution... just ask for a level 1-9 Infernape of something, just to be sure...

That didn't work :( I'll post my FC if someone wants to help

And I can see many ways how someone can easily raise their pokemon to level 100 with that

I find the only way to get to lvl 100 is to ue action replay.Then I quit pokemon hurrah for me ;)

On my first Ruby play through I got my Sceptile to level 100, with no Rare Candies or AR

I find the only way to get to lvl 100 is to ue action replay.Then I quit pokemon hurrah for me ;)

On my first Ruby play through I got my Sceptile to level 100, with no Rare Candies or AR

Nice :) How did you do that?

Nice :) How did you do that?

I'm assuming Elite Four training?

I have red and pearl, I used the chaining thing that's used with that pokemon finder. There is specific way to do the whole thing to keep the chain going...

.... took me 5 whole days and a chain of SIXTY before the next time i hit the button and I saw grass sparkle o_O i went NUTS and hopped into it...and appeared...a...

SHINY NIDORAN (male) ^_^ today he is a shiny blue NIDOKING O_O

i might never chain again @_@ that took far too long. He has a neutral trait and is so far half-way ev trained, it will be strength and speed and I think i have speed done

I have red and pearl, I used the chaining thing that's used with that pokemon finder. There is specific way to do the whole thing to keep the chain going...

.... took me 5 whole days and a chain of SIXTY before the next time i hit the button and I saw grass sparkle o_O i went NUTS and hopped into it...and appeared...a...

i might never chain again @_@ that took far too long. He has a neutral trait and is so far half-way ev trained, it will be strength and speed and I think i have speed done

Lol, at around 40 your supposed to keep reseting it, take 50 steps in no patches then use it again...

I got lucky, at ten I wasn't paying atention so I didn't see the grass move, and I went to reset it, i took a step to the left and found a shiny doduo

Lol, at around 40 your supposed to keep reseting it, take 50 steps in no patches then use it again...

I got lucky, at ten I wasn't paying atention so I didn't see the grass move, and I went to reset it, i took a step to the left and found a shiny doduo

I had a lot of shinys before my brother restarted my game. I have a couple left.

Yah, on my first run-through of Ruby I got my Blaziken to level 100 with no Red Candies or AR either :D

And I still have him on Pokemon Diamond too...he's come a long way :arrow:

brock-obama.jpg

I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was a wee lad, but since then I've become big and strong and also succumb to realise I love knights and aliens.

I loved the originals, and their remakes, and I'm definitely looking forward to HG and SS. I kinda lost interest after playing through Ruby, and I haven't even touched DP. I watched my brother playing the new ones and it didn't look very exciting. What's up with your characters huge head? All the new pokemon don't look very appealing either, especially the legendaries. Looks like they are running out of ideas. :lol:

pokemon is very awesome but some of the new pokemanz r really really stupid looking thats y i look forward to the remake of gold and silver

I went looking through my old gameboy games and found Pokemon Yellow, Red & Blue alongside Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal. If I was a Pirate that would be some treasure to find.. Arr! Also found over 300+ Pokemon Cards.

Man, I loved me some Pokeymans. I have a ton of shinies. I have a few shiny Eevees, a shiny Charizard (!!!), a shiny Starly, a shiny Ponyta, a shiny Volotorb, and one or two others I'm forgetting.

Too bad I'm selling my DS, or I'd STILL be hunting shinies.

The old pokemon games ruled, gold/silver and leaf green etc.

The new ones suck no offence. do you know how many

legendaries are in platinum:

14!!!!!!!!

Palkia, Dialga, Shaymin, Darkrai, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Cresselia, Giratina, Rotom, Regigigas,Manpahy, Phione and Arceus

Yeah but most of them you have to cheat to unlock so there you go.

Also for people wo say the old pokemons suck and the new ones rule or the other way around, It is basicly the same game we have been playing for 10 years. Pokemon has barely changed and it is not like it is something hudge.