Sign in to follow this  
Rizyq

The Pokémon Center

During my month away I played pokemon pearl and caught 5 shinies with pokeradar. Pidgey, voltorb, magnemite, electrike, shinx. LOL.

Shinies are easy to get.

I have a few legendaries, even.

I usually don't have that kind of patience... :P

Neither do I.

I just trade a lot :P

Shinies are easy to get.

I have a few legendaries, even.

I usually don't have that kind of patience... :P

Neither do I.

I just trade a lot :P

Well there is a cheat to make all your pokemon shines so I don't think they have the pacience ethier!

I only chain electric pokemon with pokeradar so that I mess up less. Put pokemon with ability static in front and lots of electric types show up :D

Hm im really looking forward for pokemon mystery dungeon sky

I might get it...

I don't like the Mystery Dungeon series. My brother had one of the first on DS...as far as Tactical RPGs go, it ain't so great (I'll stick to Disgaea tyvm)

Oh, just thought everybody know that HeartGold/SoulSilver is released in Japan on Saturday...just in case anyone is thinking of importing it (probably not the best idea...but some do). However the US & UK release dates are still set to be sometime 2010

Hm im really looking forward for pokemon mystery dungeon sky

I might get it...

I don't like the Mystery Dungeon series. My brother had one of the first on DS...as far as Tactical RPGs go, it ain't so great (I'll stick to Disgaea tyvm)

Oh, just thought everybody know that HeartGold/SoulSilver is released in Japan on Saturday...just in case anyone is thinking of importing it (probably not the best idea...but some do). However the US & UK release dates are still set to be sometime 2010

Aww. I vant it noaw.

Oh well. I think I might get revoultion for the Wii. Does anyone recomend it?

I might get it...

Aww. I vant it noaw.

Oh well. I think I might get revoultion for the Wii. Does anyone recomend it?

I thought it was pretty bad.

The only fun thing was online battles, and all the rest of the game was battling AI people...

I think that they should make a game that all pokemon are possible to catch (legit of course) without having to trade. And with addition to that be able to travel to ALL other regions. In G/S/C they did the second half of this, but then they added new regions. And to make it more fun, you should have to start over (well not really) with 1 lvl 5 starter again and that you are unable to get pokemon not caught in that region until all 8 of the badges and elite four are beat there. The elite four part could be a problem because Kanto and Johto have the same Elite Four but they could probably get around that. Next there should be NO master balls until you beat the game. This means ALL elite fours and etc. Master balls are cheap because they just take the fun out of catching it and also stand as like a beacon that you probably cheated even though you most likely did not when playing online battles. I think that they should announce beforehand if there is going to be a 3rd pokemon game in the set. Some people go ahead and buy both so they can get both legendaries (mostly small children). If the children knew this some of them might actually decide to wait for the 3rd game. If I had known about platinum I sure as hell would have waited for it. It was pretty bs to have to trade to get that other legendary. Another issue is that if they do make that game I do not want it to be overpriced. Reason being that they probably already would know what to do for everything. They have the region maps, all the pokemon, and all the towns mapped up already. Also when they tech it out so much it hurts its funness. Pokemon Crystal to me was the best pokemon game I ever played. I think it was more fun than the recent 3. I have played pokemon blue too and I think that that is slightly less fun that crystal but still more fun than the crappy new ones for sure.

This is my opinion and if you managed to read the whole thing then you have my respect. Furthermore if you read it... Congratulations! Would you like a medal :| .