Sign in to follow this  
Rizyq

The Pokémon Center

The old pokemon games ruled, gold/silver and leaf green etc.

The new ones suck no offence. do you know how many

legendaries are in platinum:

14!!!!!!!!

Palkia, Dialga, Shaymin, Darkrai, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Cresselia, Giratina, Rotom, Regigigas,Manpahy, Phione and Arceus

I heard that in HG and SS you can store your pokemanz on a pedometer, and as you walk your pokemanz grow friendlier and gain ex. I don't know what to think of it. :|

I heard that in HG and SS you can store your pokemanz on a pedometer, and as you walk your pokemanz grow friendlier and gain ex. I don't know what to think of it. :|

WHAT! :lol: IRL I fell of my chair and laughed on the floor.

LOL, pedometer

Pokemon pedometer> pokewalker.png

Its really called a Pedometer!? :lol:

A pedometer is something that counts how many steps someone takes. It's a real thing.

A pedometer is something that counts how many steps someone takes. It's a real thing.

I think he means this.. Break the word into two parts, what do you get?

Pedo-Meter... :lol:

Anyways... I'm dieing to play some emerald and beat it right now, but don't have my DS, in which my game is :(

i remember wen silver and gold came out i got silver and my sis got gold. but wen i beat the game and had my favorite pokemon pigeot,at a really high lv ( cant remember )some kid wanted to try to duplicate it and i didnt know wat he ment i was like young and wat he did was we were trading and during half way of the trade he turned off both GBAs and did it a couple times cause it didnt work so he waited a bit longer and turned them off wen i went to see if it worked i had no pigeot nether did he. it was lost forever in the linking cable. it was the sadest moment in my life at that time . i HATED him from then on and now i cant remember half of the stuff that happened like how and why i was there exept that moment . i dont know who he was,were he was,or wat he looked like i just cant remember. :cry::cry::cry:

Anyone here of the new game Meele Pokemon Scramble Comming out September 17th *The day after I get Scribblenauts*for wii ware?

Bassicly this is a fighting game featuring Pokemon.You are a wind up toy with My Pokemon ranch graphics.You battle other pokemon and when you defeat them you get there toy so you can become them.You can trade in toys to get stronger toys so you can defeat harder bosses :D

Here is some clips

Anyone here of the new game Meele Pokemon Scramble Comming out September 17th *The day after I get Scribblenauts*for wii ware?

Bassicly this is a fighting game featuring Pokemon.You are a wind up toy with My Pokemon ranch graphics.You battle other pokemon and when you defeat them you get there toy so you can become them.You can trade in toys to get stronger toys so you can defeat harder bosses :D

Here is some clips

looks cool, I got homebrew channel I should check it out...

Why couldn't they call it somthing else?? Now were gonna have Youtube videos talking about this and making jokes about which........is good for me. :lol:

I'm gonna be honest here. I'm actually looking forward to Soul Silver and Heart Gold, for one reason. They are the best in the series along with R/B/Y/G! Everything after Crystal sucked in my opinion. I played Sapphire, it was okay. The show went downhill after season one, and the cards were dumped for Yu-Gi-Oh (when that came out I just said screw it and gave up on cards completely.) So that's about it. What they should do is make HG/SS on Wii in a 3D environment with online play (customizing?) and no stupid stuff in it. No saying names of themselves, no Ash (Red's cool, not Ash), no stupid five-year-old plots, etc. Just keep it real and cool like in 1994-2001. EDIT: And another idea for that game! Being able to control your Pokémon! When you start a fight, you become them instead of just giving out commands. Or instead of that, just beat the crap outta whoever is trying to fight you. :lol:

I'm gonna be honest here. I'm actually looking forward to Soul Silver and Heart Gold, for one reason. They are the best in the series along with R/B/Y/G! Everything after Crystal sucked in my opinion. I played Sapphire, it was okay. The show went downhill after season one, and the cards were dumped for Yu-Gi-Oh (when that came out I just said screw it and gave up on cards completely.) So that's about it. What they should do is make HG/SS on Wii in a 3D environment with online play (customizing?) and no stupid stuff in it. No saying names of themselves, no Ash (Red's cool, not Ash), no stupid five-year-old plots, etc. Just keep it real and cool like in 1994-2001. EDIT: And another idea for that game! Being able to control your Pokémon! When you start a fight, you become them instead of just giving out commands. Or instead of that, just beat the crap outta whoever is trying to fight you. :lol:

I agree, completely, the new games aren't all that bad though...

And the last idea, I think about that all the time...

Like a different button for each attack, like on DS it's sidescrolling when you start a battle, and Up is jump, right and left move, double tap to roll or sprint, and stuff like that...

And if they made a wii version, they'd probably try to get you to use the motion controls too much, and screw it up...

I agree, completely, the new games aren't all that bad though...

And the last idea, I think about that all the time...

Like a different button for each attack, like on DS it's sidescrolling when you start a battle, and Up is jump, right and left move, double tap to roll or sprint, and stuff like that...

And if they made a wii version, they'd probably try to get you to use the motion controls too much, and screw it up...

Not all motion controls are bad.But in that case it would :|

During my month away I played pokemon pearl and caught 5 shinies with pokeradar. Pidgey, voltorb, magnemite, electrike, shinx. LOL.

Shinies are easy to get.

I have a few legendaries, even.

I usually don't have that kind of patience... :P