Sign in to follow this  
Roy-G-Biv

MLG Gamebattles latters for Castle Crashers

iv known this for a while now and i think its prity awesome :D

nice literacy skills, prity??? how old are you 7

dude its the internet who gives a shat and get a life ur not cool cuz u can talk trash over a forum :roll:

iv known this for a while now and i think its prity awesome :D

nice literacy skills, prity??? how old are you 7

Lawl, you bash people for having bad grammar when you, yourself has bad grammar too.

Now let's get back on track about CCMLG.

Yeah but...MLG always brings the wrong crowd...

It's going to be GoW all over again. Where people get pissed off at the SLIGHTEST THING that doesn't go in their favor.

"OMG HE F!@&^@#*$& HEADSHOT ME @#*#&(#*& @#($*&( @&@&@ $(!)# I HIT HIM WITH THE #*$&(( SHOTGUN !@*(* HOST CONNECTION !@#&*A%*(&@*( UNBALANCED WEAPON"

Castle Crashers version.

"OMG HE F!@(*#&$% LIGHTNING SPAMMED ME @#*($&%*(&( @#(*&((% @*@&*@ ! I HIT HIM WITH THE @#($*& XXXYY COMBO #$*&( LAG @#$*&(!(@$# RIGGED MAGIC"

Edited: Legible parts bolded just for you.

MLG ruins games for me, especially FPS's.

Halo 3? It wasn't too awesome in the first place, then MLG came and decimated it.

CoD4? Online is the biggest joke for me after MLG fanboys came in.

GoW? I never liked the online in the first place, then MLG has to show up and make another reason I hate online for GoW.

So, basically, whenever MLG ANYTHING touches a game, the game suddenly is not as fun, as those players tend to find the most cheap tactics imaginable to win, and the most annoying characters to use. In CC's instance, Red and Blue Knight are going to be over-used, big time. Freezing people and being able to hold people in a splash is just going to be how it goes for majority of the bloody arena.

MLG ruins games for me, especially FPS's.

Halo 3? It wasn't too awesome in the first place, then MLG came and decimated it.

CoD4? Online is the biggest joke for me after MLG fanboys came in.

GoW? I never liked the online in the first place, then MLG has to show up and make another reason I hate online for GoW.

So, basically, whenever MLG ANYTHING touches a game, the game suddenly is not as fun, as those players tend to find the most cheap tactics imaginable to win, and the most annoying characters to use. In CC's instance, Red and Blue Knight are going to be over-used, big time. Freezing people and being able to hold people in a splash is just going to be how it goes for majority of the bloody arena.

yeh im so annoyed from people over using the red knights in the area's. the blue knights arent as annoying but dam the red is annoying. :o

GameBattles isn't necessarily MLG in the way most of you are thinking. CC definitely won't be a circuit event on MLG, it's an online tournament. I doubt many people will even play in it, CC Arena isn't a very competitive game. They probably just added it because it's so popular; I imagine it will die out soon.

And by the way, the #1 guy is a cheater, I heard about it elsewhere. He made fake GB accounts and "played" himself. That's what really sucks about that site.

I understand the idea that people who play MLG games are cheap...

This still means that you HAVE THE CHOICE to play with them...

No matter what game you play there will always be cheap players.

If you don't like MLG...don't play with them?

I've been playing halo since halo CE, the only reason Halo 3 has slightly declined is because of game issues or cheaters, MLG had no bearing on the community IMO.

People who want to play the MLG playlist play it...everyone else doesn't.

Considering Castle Crashers size I highly doubt a game battles latter will affect anyone...

If anything it will just let the people who play the game competitively...to play competitively.

MLG players are unavoidable though. I can go on to Social Slayer or Team Slayer on Halo 3, and chances are I meet at least one person who is "MLG 1337 masta" who becomes annoying as hell and makes me want to shove a bottle of Tabasco sauce down their throat. It can never just be avoided.

I've also played Halo since CE, and really, there were way more cheaters on Halo 2 then Halo 3. The worst for cheating in Halo 3 is Standby by what I've seen and experienced. I got hit by it once, lost a perfection because of it (was a good 20+ kills, less then 10 to win), and got really pissed at the guys and reported them for it. (don't mess with the guy aiming for perfection!)