Sign in to follow this  
Roy-G-Biv

MLG Gamebattles latters for Castle Crashers

But there is NO POINT to have MLG in this game,you can't be skillful and pwn everyone.

This is not an FPS where you need to have good aim and skills..

MLG isn't Game Battles. Can you people get this straight :?:

Major League Gaming is a CIRCUIT TOUR of only a few choice games, usually the most competitive games that are out. Basically a Gigantic LAN.

Game Battles is a WEBSITE that has really any game you wanna play over the internet. No real cash reward, Maybe some points here and there. Game Battles could have Hello Kitty Island Adventures on it and people would play it.

Now before anyone reply on this, I KNOW Game Battles IS OWNED BY Major League Gaming :!:

MLG players are unavoidable though. I can go on to Social Slayer or Team Slayer on Halo 3, and chances are I meet at least one person who is "MLG 1337 masta" who becomes annoying as hell and makes me want to shove a bottle of Tabasco sauce down their throat. It can never just be avoided.

I've also played Halo since CE, and really, there were way more cheaters on Halo 2 then Halo 3. The worst for cheating in Halo 3 is Standby by what I've seen and experienced. I got hit by it once, lost a perfection because of it (was a good 20+ kills, less then 10 to win), and got really pissed at the guys and reported them for it. (don't mess with the guy aiming for perfection!)

$%#@!!@#$#@%!&*@! MLG! They ruined Halo 3 :(.

I hope MLG dies. I hate it when MLGers try to showoff and perform glitches or spawn camp. It's great if you are good at a game, it's bad if you have to be an balloon to prove it. Play fairly.

MLG players are unavoidable though. I can go on to Social Slayer or Team Slayer on Halo 3, and chances are I meet at least one person who is "MLG 1337 masta" who becomes annoying as hell and makes me want to shove a bottle of Tabasco sauce down their throat. It can never just be avoided.

I've also played Halo since CE, and really, there were way more cheaters on Halo 2 then Halo 3. The worst for cheating in Halo 3 is Standby by what I've seen and experienced. I got hit by it once, lost a perfection because of it (was a good 20+ kills, less then 10 to win), and got really pissed at the guys and reported them for it. (don't mess with the guy aiming for perfection!)

$%#@!!@#$#@%!&*@! MLG! They ruined Halo 3 :(.

I hope MLG dies. I hate it when MLGers try to showoff and perform glitches or spawn camp. It's great if you are good at a game, it's bad if you have to be an balloon to prove it. Play fairly.

I doubt Halo 3 would even exist if it wasn't for MLG putting Halo 2 on the map and setting Bungie for life. I think you should thank them.. i mean i wont, Halo 3 sucks hardcore wee wee