Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

1 Year Anniversary!

So the 1 year anniversary for Castle Crashers is coming on August 27. I was wondering if The Behemoth was going to be doing anything special in light of such an auspicious event? If they decide not to do anything then I'll probably be taking a few stabs at Insane mode. What do you guys think they should do?

The anniversary of the forums is also coming up... August 11th. Which is also my first full day back to school. :(

And also the day the xbox gets updated, and when i end my summer school.

Hooray

The anniversary of the forums is also coming up... August 11th. Which is also my first full day back to school. :(

And also the day the xbox gets updated, and when i end my summer school.

Hooray

Wow, I just looked up the XBox Live update; looks pretty awesome. Why does all this cool stuff have to happen right when school happens? :roll:

It would be cool to plan something for the anniversary. I'm sure if anything it'll be the combined anniversary of CC and the forums.

Hopefully they can do something with a little swag involved :).

I bought it the day it came out. 8-)

It was one of the few times where I was actually excited for a game.

I almost never buy things on release dates :P

This Awsome Video convinced me to buy Castle Crashers the day it came out. I remember when it was almost impossible to find people for story mode and when someone left it would end the entire game. Back when people with level a 99 were rockstars and everyone was trying to figure out how to get a mystical gold skull. My how far we've come.

Too think, the big CC is going to be a year old. Wow. Ive played, and loved, the game for so long. Hopefully on that day a patch will be made to erase all 256's and -1's. My life would be complete. and (random) I hope maybe on the 2nd or 3rd anniversary they will have a comic con in toronto :D Equals the moment my life is complete. Plus the patch :lol:

Comp0 made a thread about the possibility of a Pink Knight being released for the anniversary. I'm glad to see The Behemoth doing something, and making a community character to boot.

It's not confirmed or anything though, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

But why else would they put it in their big countdown?

It could be a ruse from kelly and dan,they are probably laughing right now,but I shall not give up hope for our pink knight!

Maybe the pink knight enjoys birthdays.

Right now I'm thinking that it's not DLC. :P

It could be a ruse from kelly and dan,they are probably laughing right now,but I shall not give up hope for our pink knight!

Honestly I hope you're right, I'm just saying that even though it's in the countdown, it doesn't necessarily mean that we'll be getting it.

I personally hope for a whole pack of new stuff (heck I'll pay), but that may be hoping for to much.

Honestly I hope you're right, I'm just saying that even though it's in the countdown, it doesn't necessarily mean that we'll be getting it.

I personally hope for a whole pack of new stuff (heck I'll pay), but that may be hoping for to much.

One can dream Mr. Fiddler.

Same here, bought it on day one and then stop playing when my stuff got deleted. I got back into though when the King Pack came out. I'm really glad I did, they fixed the online problems and now there are known ways to prevent your data from being lost.