Sign in to follow this  
GILLHUHN

Countdown to the Anniversary,and the Pink Knight.

So, I'm back from work and nothing happend so far!? Maybe TB celebrated secretly :lol:

That would suck.............alot.

I shall wait ALL NIGHT if I have to!!!

Guest Unikorn

So I joined just to share this but has anyone noticed in the dev blog discussing the necromantic that it's a super tease?

the title of the post is done like this (Nec)romantic

Notice the word left out, romantic! A nod towards the pink night?

So I joined just to share this but has anyone noticed in the dev blog discussing the necromantic that it's a super tease?

Well at least im not the only one who noticed... :D

So, I'm back from work and nothing happend so far!? Maybe TB celebrated secretly :lol:

That would suck.............alot.

I shall wait ALL NIGHT if I have to!!!

I don't think they'd do this to us ... or do they!? But hey, there's nothing wromg with having a private party to celebrate 1st anniversary of their most successfull game so far. I'd have a drink or two myself ;)

sorry for double-posting

Guest ronlocke

Well at least im not the only one who noticed... :D

I noticed this as well something strange is happening.. has anyone beat the game as the nero on the hardcore more.. lol.. and seen if you get something for doing that.. :lol: ether way lets hope behemoth does something before i get to work i want to see the new stuff.. i saw they updated there youtube stuff:

necromantic day refered to the 26th has nothing to do with the birthday. Also just cause the knight is pink doesnt make it romantic? thats just silly, but nice pick up anyway

Saw that the first time and was like, huh cool.

Then when I reloaded the page I looked at it again and I was like... wait a minute. PINK KNIGHT Glad others realized it too :)

Guest Unikorn
necromantic day refered to the 26th has nothing to do with the birthday. Also just cause the knight is pink doesnt make it romantic? thats just silly, but nice pick up anyway

It that same post they not only talk about the DLC but about the birthday for CC in which they also have a countdown clock for on the right side of the page. So yes it does have something to do with the birthday.

Here's what it says in the dev blog for that post.

This just in! We have just received word that the Necromantic Pack will be released on this Wednesday, August 26th for 160 MS Points.

There should also be picture pack goodness as well!

This is just in time for Castle Crasher’s birthday (on the 27th)! I don’t know about you, but birthdays make me think of presents…. ;-) If I were you.. I’d check back here, or on our forums on the 27th. Don’t forget the cake.

Well the pink knight has a heart on the chest plate so thats what people are getting at. :)

did not notice this. Thats better evidence. I apologise lol

Guest Unikorn
i wear pink at times does not make me romantic...thats all im saying :D

Oh you know your romantic all the time! :P

Also in the picture that displays what your about to download it shows a ton of hearts above the characters! I know it's called the necromantic pack but why was it called this? With an update that came out today, somethings up!

Guest KyubiNaruto

The Pink Knight is can be offered to owners of the two DLC. 8-)

Or it's just a gamer picture ! :x

Can't Wait :twisted: I get out tonight ! :evil:

i would love a pink knight and not just free dlc. Having something limited would be so awesome! Who cares about saving 2 bucks :P

Imagine palying online and seeing all those jealous people wishing they could be the PINK KNIGHT!!! :arrow:

Guest Unikorn

What if the pink night could only be earned today?

Like you had to do something specific within castle crashers to unlock it?

:P:?:cry::roll::twisted:

Guest ronlocke

it is possible you have to destory the 'cake' in the castlecrasher to get the prize.. or you have to do something dealing with surpsing in castlecrashers like birthday they might of left a gift some ware in the castle crashers unervous were we have to find it and open it and we get a the pink knight in our game.. :arrow: it can be anything.. by the looks of thing they said they winked at persents so its possible there is a present in castle crashers waiting for us we just have to find it or it could possible be with the cake because she said dont forget the cake or it could be like this the "Cake is a lie!!" :lol:

i would love a pink knight and not just free dlc. Having something limited would be so awesome! Who cares about saving 2 bucks :P

Imagine palying online and seeing all those jealous people wishing they could be the PINK KNIGHT!!! :arrow:

yea, that whould be really cool. though some kiddies seeing you rocking with Pinky would stigmatize you as a hacker/cheater/random insult :lol: well, that whould be cool, too 'cause it whould be funny as heck

What if the pink night could only be earned today?

Like you had to do something specific within castle crashers to unlock it?

:P:?:cry::roll::twisted:

That would be mean, considerings there hasnt been any hints as to what to do and it seems many people are busy today, so that wouldnt seem either for that reason.