Sign in to follow this  
GILLHUHN

Countdown to the Anniversary,and the Pink Knight.

Hmm... I just caught on to something...

What if The Behemoth releases Castle Crashers PS3 exactly one year after Castle Crashers came out on the 360?

How did they reject you?

I gave them a kick-butt Tomb Raider cake. Sadly they didn't like it...they said I would have to go on one of those cheesy competition shows where they are crying like the Mississippi River...I DESERVED MY OWN SHOW! :roll:

What if The Behemoth releases Castle Crashers PS3 exactly one year after Castle Crashers came out on the 360?

Maybe your slow, but the main site of Castle Crashers says:

Coming out in 2010

Coming out in 2010

It says coming out in 2010. But it's TB. Maker of an Alien vs. Government with a fat kid handing you power ups game. Anything could happen. :)

Coming out in 2010

It says coming out in 2010. But it's TB. Maker of an Alien vs. Government with a fat kid handing you power ups game. Anything could happen. :)

Basically what your saying is moot, because by your logic the same can be said about Game#3.

Basically what your saying is moot, because by your logic the same can be said about Game#3.

Well, did they actually say anywhere that Castle Crashers was TBA 2010? It's just the website.

Well, did they actually say anywhere that Castle Crashers was TBA 2010? It's just the website.

Just to add-on to that did they ever say in an interview when it was coming out? Not really. So I still rest at the fact it's a possibility still.

Just to add-on to that did they ever say in an interview when it was coming out? Not really. So I still rest at the fact it's a possibility still.

Castlecrashers.com

That is all.

Castlecrashers.com

That is all.

Hes right you know. On castlecrashers.com it says it's coming to PSN in 2010. They could just have posted that to throw us off but it says 2010, so thats what were going by. Maybe it was supposed to come out on CC's birthday but was delayed untill 2010 like all the other games.

I'm still not positive on it. Who knows? Maybe the announcement is something to do with the PS3 and the Pink Knight affiliation. Even though the website does say that I am not positiverly sure about it, I need info from a developer in an interview or a preview.

I'm still not positive on it. Who knows? Maybe the announcement is something to do with the PS3. Get my vibe? :P But anyways the website does say that, but I have not heard from any of the developers that it will be. Such as an interview or such.

Than i'll make a bet with you. If the anniversery has anything to do with Castle Crashers realeasing on the PS3 THIS YEAR :i'll put in my sig KillerCroc was right all along. If not....then you have to do the same but say DarkShadow1 was right all along.

Fair?

I'm still not positive on it. Who knows? Maybe the announcement is something to do with the PS3. Get my vibe? :P But anyways the website does say that, but I have not heard from any of the developers that it will be. Such as an interview or such.

Than i'll make a bet with you. If the anniversery has anything to do with Castle Crashers realeasing on the PS3 THIS YEAR :i'll put in my sig KillerCroc was right all along. If not....then you have to do the same but say DarkShadow1 was right all along.

Fair?

How about we have to have every post in pink font until the winner says otherwise as well? Or possibly until the PS3 release. But it's on. :P

Fair?

How about we have to have every post in pink font until the winner says otherwise as well? Or possibly until the PS3 release. But it's on. :P

Alright it's ON!!!

I'm pretty new to the forums, so I've never really heard about this "pink knight." Can anyone link me to any info about it?

But anyways, if this knight is real, I'd love to try using it seeing how my name is "Love Slice" and the knight has a heart on his chest.

I'm pretty new to the forums, so I've never really heard about this "pink knight." Can anyone link me to any info about it?

But anyways, if this knight is real, I'd love to try using it seeing how my name is "Love Slice" and the knight has a heart on his chest.

I won't tell you, but maybe you can look around and see what you can find.

OR!!! You can go to newgrounds.com and search CastleCrashing the beard. Play the game and make sure you level up all the way.

Guest LemGambino

Aside from the Pink Knight, what else can we expect? I mean, the first anniversary seems like a big deal, shouldn't there be some kind of special event?

Aside from the Pink Knight, what else can we expect? I mean, the first anniversary seems like a big deal, shouldn't there be some kind of special event?

Maybe you should stick around and see if there are any contests when the big day comes! :D

Guest LemGambino

I'm trying to, but I'm verrrrrrrrry tempted to spend my only points card on Shadow Complex when it comes out tomorrow, and I'm not made of money. =/

I'm trying to, but I'm verrrrrrrrry tempted to spend my only points card on Shadow Complex when it comes out tomorrow, and I'm not made of money. =/

Don't worry it's not like this nxt DLC will be alot. ;)

There are 28 other playable characters in the game. Unless you've gotten 99 Gold Skulls on all of them I don't see why you should be so concerned about a few more you can't buy at the moment.