Sign in to follow this  
GILLHUHN

Countdown to the Anniversary,and the Pink Knight.

Guest Rubyd

Well I hope the Pink Knight is real. If it's fake I'm going to be really freaking annoyed. :twisted: He/She is my favorite character. Omfg, I hope it's real. It better not be a lame trick... :roll:

Well I hope the Pink Knight is real. If it's fake I'm going to be really freaking annoyed. :twisted: He/She is my favorite character. Omfg, I hope it's real. It better not be a lame trick... :roll:

You got to understand man......it's just a countdown and hyping yourself like this is NOT a good way to go.

Just look at Some other people.......people are still caring for the realease of the Necro DLC and at the same time Trolling about it.........It's disturbing. :o

Don't make it hard on yourself, then it all goes down. :P I say don't hope for much.

if they are going to bring out pink knight will it be on xbox market place to download and if it is will it be for free or not?or will it be on castle crasher atomaticly?

Last DLC was 180 points I think..... I think thats a fair deal. ;)

5 days............AWESOME!!!

I will add some MS points on just now if it is a new upcoming DLC.

What if its not DLC or if it is DLC, what if its free? will you just use thoose points on sominthing else? or save them for game 3?

What if its not DLC or if it is DLC, what if its free? will you just use thoose points on sominthing else? or save them for game 3?

Dude.....Game 3 comes out NEXT YEAR......I don't think I should explain anything else to you.

Dude.....Game 3 comes out NEXT YEAR......I don't think I should explain anything else to you.

i know that! Im just saying what if he decides to save it for then? wait... yeah that's kind of stupid. thanks for pointing that out!

I just realised...the 28th is the day I get my GCSE results! :o

Maybe its an omen

I just realised...the 28th is the day I get my GCSE results! :o

Maybe its an omen

It's a sign.

Of something good.

Hopefully :arrow:

Guest LemGambino

I have 800 MS points left. I'm praying CC will be at that amount on the 27th. (leers at Microsoft)

I have 800 MS points left. I'm praying CC will be at that amount on the 27th. (leers at Microsoft)

Well I have 1700 MS points so this is what im planning:

If the DLC of the Ncro comes out, I will buy it(depending on how much) then get shadow complex.

If not then get Shadow Complex and a Avatar prop.