Sign in to follow this  
danp

PS3 characters ahoy?

i havent read past page one, so if any of the following contrasts with anything said by anyone then sorry.

i think you should give them something extra, but make it available to xbox 360 owners maybe a month later? otherwise you would be kicking all the xbox 360 cc players in the balls.

Hmmmm Im thinking you should add the lizzard dude :D

Get rid of the hooded pessent though...I dont like him that mutch

Hes basically the same as the civilian.

That would be cool if they made different characters for the PS3 version, if they do maybe I'll even buy it on my PS3 also when it comes out =O

The best thing to do is give both console the same rate of characters, that way no one feels left out.

hi guys

we're considering making new characters to replace some original ones when we release the PS3 version.

what do you guys think?

You realise you would have to update the Xbox 360 version dont you?

I feel....BETRAYED!

But it would be a good idea , but only if you brought out an update for the Xbox360 version.

That would be cool if they made different characters for the PS3 version, if they do maybe I'll even buy it on my PS3 also when it comes out =O

Im pretty sure i dont want to spend another 15 bucks just for a extra character or two, when it should come equally to both versions when its ready, or use the Soul Calibur 4 strategy.

Anything else would be unfair.

Im pretty sure i dont want to spend another 15 bucks just for a extra character or two, when it should come equally to both versions when its ready, or use the Soul Calibur 4 strategy.

Yukinari is right (for once :P ).

Yukinari is right (for once :P ).

Once and one tenth to be exact.

I would love to have the princesses playable! And for whatever princess is chosen, the coorisponding knight would replace her in being kidnapped (if the blue princess is playable, then the blue knight would be the one captured and needing rescued). Though that would probably involve a lot more animation and work.

As has been mentioned before, please don't replace characters and if new characters/modes are offered please offer the same as DLC for 360 owners. In the end all those that are able to play should experience the same Castle Crashers as everyone else.

Thanks!

New characters on the PS3 version would be fine. Some people are complaining that they won't show up on the 360 version, but come on! We should all know The Behemoth well enough that they'll end up releasing any PS3 exclusives to the 360, too.

Now, one thing I did manage to catch, the 360 controller buttons are blue, green, orange, and red. The same colors as the four knights. The colors on the PS3 controllers are green, red, blue, and pink. Plus, in Comic Con, I managed to catch in the controls for the PS3 version showing the Pink Knight instead of the Green Knight.

I'm pretty sure Dan is asking us if we want any new characters for the PS3 version because they're considering adding NONE OTHER THAN THE PINK KNIGHT.

kf5hqw.jpg

So, yes, I support this all the way. Do you guys want the Pink Knight or not?

New characters on the PS3 version would be fine. Some people are complaining that they won't show up on the 360 version, but come on! We should all know The Behemoth well enough that they'll end up releasing any PS3 exclusives to the 360, too.

Now, one thing I did manage to catch, the 360 controller buttons are blue, green, orange, and red. The same colors as the four knights. The colors on the PS3 controllers are green, red, blue, and pink. Plus, in Comic Con, I managed to catch in the controls for the PS3 version showing the Pink Knight instead of the Green Knight.

I'm pretty sure Dan is asking us if we want any new characters for the PS3 version because they're considering adding NONE OTHER THAN THE PINK KNIGHT.

kf5hqw.jpg

Um.....yes we do, but only if we all get it......at the same time.

kf5hqw.jpg

Can I support for the Pink Knight if I just want her? I want the other ones too...

Um.....yes we do, but only if we all get it......at the same time.

You mean like how everybody got Castle Crashers at the same time?

Hey, CC was originally for Xbox live. So don't spew that lame exuse out because if they would have thought of giving it to the PS3 as well, we would ALL be playing it by now.