Sign in to follow this  
danp

PS3 characters ahoy?

Guest the black knight

i think that if the behemoth put new character to the PS3 version they have to give to the 360 that characters in a DLC pack. :D

Guest the black knight

characters ideas:

1. Gladiator

2. Orc

3. Dead conehead

4. knight?

5. extrange knight(i dont have the name yet)

We have waited a good amount of time for a finished pack for the 360, so if the ps3 version of CC on launch gets the pink knight, the xbox players wasted 6 months or more just for their pack.

i think that if the behemoth put new character to the PS3 version they have to give to the 360 that characters in a DLC pack. :D

i agree with this idea because that way they could add new characters into the game while still allowing access to them for the 360 players. i also like the princess as a playable character idea.

We have waited a good amount of time for a finished pack for the 360, so if the ps3 version of CC on launch gets the pink knight, the xbox players wasted 6 months or more just for their pack.

Aren't you a little obsessive about this?? :o

If it doesn't affect the 360 version, why should the 360 players care at all? When I found out that Castle Crashers was only for the 360, I bought a 360. And, yes, I bought it solely for Castle Crashers. I spent tons of money and time because of my love for The Behemoth, so if you can't wait a little while for a PS3 exclusive character to be released on the 360, in comparison to how the PS3 had to wait over a year to get Castle Crashers itself, buy a PS3.

I mean, seriously? It kinda angers me how so many people don't want any exclusive characters on the PS3 version just because they can't have them. That's pretty selfish, and The Behemoth doesn't have any room for hate since they love us ever so much, so stop it. :x

But, yeah, if you guys want some kind of exclusive feature so bad, how about Alien Hominid? You can only get the Alien on the 360 version, not to mention I don't hear anything about Alien Hominid, which is one of my favorite games ever, even being released on the PSN. Even if it happens, it won't be anytime soon.

Stop being so jealous. It doesn't make a difference to those who don't own a 360, so why complain? I'm pretty sure more than enough PS3 owners have been desperately waiting for Castle Crashers, and others who have both a PS3 and a 360 (like me) who would like some sort of incentive to buying the game again... You know, besides free online multiplayer.

The end. :P

Awesomesauce words Sushi. I have been waiting for this game for a while. When I first read about it I was excitied. But then I saw the 360 thing. So I was sad. But then I saw the interview of the announcement on the PS3. And I was just glad that I will be able to play the game. Exclusives don't matter that much. You can't do anything about it. So just enjoy the game. I would prefer no exclusives and just have everything equal, but I could learn to live with it. :roll: I would just play with what I have. :)

I like the gladiator class idea. As long as if he has this kind of helmet I am good. :)

http://armillum.com/tienda/images/DEEPEEKA/gladc.jpg

Hey I would love to be anything equal, but the thing is: They get an exclusive char. for free?? While we have to waste points and buy another game that some people don't even like and get an achievement on it??

Im sorry, but thats not fair at ALL!

If it doesn't affect the 360 version, why should the 360 players care at all? When I found out that Castle Crashers was only for the 360, I bought a 360. And, yes, I bought it solely for Castle Crashers. I spent tons of money and time because of my love for The Behemoth, so if you can't wait a little while for a PS3 exclusive character to be released on the 360, in comparison to how the PS3 had to wait over a year to get Castle Crashers itself, buy a PS3.

I mean, seriously? It kinda angers me how so many people don't want any exclusive characters on the PS3 version just because they can't have them. That's pretty selfish, and The Behemoth doesn't have any room for hate since they love us ever so much, so stop it. :x

But, yeah, if you guys want some kind of exclusive feature so bad, how about Alien Hominid? You can only get the Alien on the 360 version, not to mention I don't hear anything about Alien Hominid, which is one of my favorite games ever, even being released on the PSN. Even if it happens, it won't be anytime soon.

Stop being so jealous. It doesn't make a difference to those who don't own a 360, so why complain? I'm pretty sure more than enough PS3 owners have been desperately waiting for Castle Crashers, and others who have both a PS3 and a 360 (like me) who would like some sort of incentive to buying the game again... You know, besides free online multiplayer.

Alien Hominid isn't the number one selling arcade game on the Xbox 360. While there are a good number of people who like the game, it just isn't the smash hit Castle Crashers is.

I mean compared to the fact that the PS3 might have an exclusive character, which will most definitely end up being playable on the 360 anyway. I'm saying that at least the 360 has Alien Hominid, which the PS3 isn't likely to get anytime soon. It sounds like a more-than-fair trade for a temporarily exclusive character. :|

Truth be told I think it's just too much hassle for The Behemoth to do. They are a small team and Alien Hominid may not bring in the dollar amount to justify porting it to the PS3. I mean the game was already ported once from the Gamecube already. It can only go through so many consoles. Not to mention porting CC already is probably slowing them down on Game 3.

That's great for you to support the Behemoth and Castle Crashers in that way, but I don't think anyone here has been stating that the PS3 can't have exclusive characters so what's there to be angered about?

Only thing I've really seen is wanting equal support for both platforms. In this way the Behemoth can say "Thanks for your patience PS3 owners, here's a little extra to make the game new again" while at the same time saying "Thanks for your continued support Xbox fans, we're now able to bring in even more fans now (even if on other platforms), so here's a little something new found on the new release of Castle Crashers."

Don't fault fans for wanting to get to play more of what they love. And if you only own a PS3 be sure to support the Behemoth through Castle Crashers; with enough support maybe Alien Hominid could be released!

Guest deathscythe896

I say get rid of the orange knight, make the red flame and make a yellow knight for lightning.... the only complaint I could see about that is there being a yellow knight but it doesn't make sense really for red to be lightning...

Hey, don't blame the fact that it costs money. The Behemoth wanted to make the King Pack free but Microsoft put a tax on it.

Hey im not talking about the King Pack. Im saying that we have to BUY a game to get an exclusive character, while all they have to do is have their OWN CC game and they don't have to buy anything.

Hey, don't blame the fact that it costs money. The Behemoth wanted to make the King Pack free but Microsoft put a tax on it.

Hey im not talking about the King Pack. Im saying that we have to BUY a game to get an exclusive character, while all they have to do is have their OWN CC game and they don't have to buy anything.

You make it sound like owning Alien Hominid is a burden of the sorts. If anything I would want the same deal you guys have, Alien Hominid is a blast and I would love it to be released on PSN.

You make it sound like owning Alien Hominid is a burden of the sorts. If anything I would want the same deal you guys have, Alien Hominid is a blast and I would love it to be released on PSN.

Well some people (like me) don't want to waste our money just to get an extra exclusive character. Maybe some people just don't want to play Alien Hominid.

Well some people (like me) don't want to waste our money just to get an extra exclusive character. Maybe some people just don't want to play Alien Hominid.
But I do. :cry: If something gives you lemons make lemonade. Or lemon juice...just take what life gives you. I would've bought Alien Hominid just because it's Alien Hominid. The character is just icing on the cake if I was you. :P

But I do. :cry: If something gives you lemons make lemonade. Or lemon juice...just take what life gives you. I would've bought Alien Hominid just because it's Alien Hominid. The character is just icing on the cake if I was you. :P

I would, but the game just isn't made for me. I've already played IWBTG, so I'm really not in the mood for 1-hit deaths again.

I would, but the game just isn't made for me. I've already played IWBTG, so I'm really not in the mood for 1-hit deaths again.

That saddens me deeply. :(

Im sorry, but it's the truth. I've played AH online and played a good handfull of games as well. I just think a character to use in an other game doesn't justify it's price and sale (not to mention i've already played the game on Newgrounds.).

Im sorry, but it's the truth. I've played AH online and played a good handfull of games as well. I just think a character to use in an other game doesn't justify it's price and sale (not to mention i've already played the game on Newgrounds.).

It's a great time killer but I'm sure Castle Crashers is more than AH. Now I would kill for Alien Hominid on the PSN. Something small...like a flower. :)

The original AH online is nothing like what AH is today.

Buy it. It's worth it.

It was worth the like, $30 dollars I spent to get it for PS2.

The original AH online is nothing like what AH is today.

Buy it. It's worth it.

It was worth the like, $30 dollars I spent to get it for PS2.

Im sorry, but i've got other games to play. If I gotten Xbox live earlier than maybe......