Sign in to follow this  
danp

PS3 characters ahoy?

I say PS3 Desevers 2 or 4 Extra charcters without gettin any take away because they waited for about A year an a half for Castle Crashers an xbox got it on the day it was released I say PS3 should get charcters! I have a 360 but I say PS3 really desevers it.

Guest deathscythe896
I say get rid of the orange knight, make the red flame and make a yellow knight for lightning.... the only complaint I could see about that is there being a yellow knight but it doesn't make sense really for red to be lightning...

I still stand by this idea

I say get rid of the orange knight, make the red flame and make a yellow knight for lightning.... the only complaint I could see about that is there being a yellow knight but it doesn't make sense really for red to be lightning...

The four knights are going to be the same in the PS3 version. That's how it was in Comic Con.

The four knights are going to be the same in the PS3 version. That's how it was in Comic Con.

I'm still wondering the logic of changing the colors of the knights.... :?

No, or what you can do is not make it for the ps3 at all 8D

Thats an option, but dont make any exclusives like soul calibur 4 was at first. Yeah darth vader and yoda are available on both, but it took awhile. Its just dumb to do that. I myself would get angry. Im sick and tired of having stupid arrows, and so I think the ps3 owners should deal with it too. Then again I own both consoles, but I wouldnt get the ps3 castle crashers unless every character that is exclusive is also immediately avialable for 360 aswell.

Thats an option, but dont make any exclusives like soul calibur 4 was at first. Yeah darth vader and yoda are available on both, but it took awhile. Its just dumb to do that. I myself would get angry. Im sick and tired of having stupid arrows, and so I think the ps3 owners should deal with it too. Then again I own both consoles, but I wouldnt get the ps3 castle crashers unless every character that is exclusive is also immediately avialable for 360 aswell.

What I underlined is what I don't understand, but other than that, I agree with you.

What I underlined is what I don't understand, but other than that, I agree with you.

Its too dumb to make ps3 exclusive characters. Im sick and tired of having the majority of characters on the game having their "y" magic rain arrows. If I have to deal with it, so should they. ID get mad if just because theyve had to wait awhile for the game, they get different privileges. Its not our fault TB didnt give them the game immediately. TB just realized ps3 is bad and can wait. lololololol

I really have to digress. I mean really, so what if we get exclusive characters, I could care less if we do or don't. What bothers me is saying that it's dumb to. :roll: I mean honestly, I already know tens of people buying this game on day 1, and an extra character or two would most likely pursuade others to buy it. Sweeten the deal. Believe it or not but that decision doesn't rely on you. If you look at it from a buisness point of view, it would be dumb not too.

The only thing I hope you don't do is add console specific characters. If you include them in PS3, add them as 360 DLC. But, I think some characters that would be cool:

-Blacksmith. He's the Purple Knight! He's my favorite character in the whole game (Don't give him arrows. If anything, Fire.)

-Fuzzy Troll guys. They look cool, and they are shown holding a weapon. There magic could be Fuzzy Hair.)

-French Industrial Knight. He looks cool and he is awesome.

-Magic Tutorial Girl, we need a female character, and I think she would be better than the princesses.

The only thing I hope you don't do is add console specific characters. If you include them in PS3, add them as 360 DLC. But, I think some characters that would be cool:

-Blacksmith. He's the Purple Knight! He's my favorite character in the whole game (Don't give him arrows. If anything, Fire.)

-Fuzzy Troll guys. They look cool, and they are shown holding a weapon. There magic could be Fuzzy Hair.)

-French Industrial Knight. He looks cool and he is awesome.

-Magic Tutorial Girl, we need a female character, and I think she would be better than the princesses.

Intresting characters.... :D

They should make the clown princess at the end of the game a character. (When she is in her clown form that is)

Dan I can see how you folks would want to make some changes for the PS3 version, be it in the form of different characters, or extra characters, but I honestly think that it is a very bad idea. The 360 owners who purchased Castle Crashers, myself included, endured much over the span of this year; broken online play, glitches, glitchers-hackers, delayed patches, Necromancer wait, etc, etc...

However, inspite of everything we still played the hell out of this truly awesome game! (Thank you!) Not only that, but we spread the word and love for CC to friends and fellow gamers alike, convincing them to buy it, and thus making CC the XBLA game of the year. Which, in turn, also fattened your wallets and might I add, helped to "continue to make your dreams come true." Also, we continued to support CC via the DLC, which is in all fairness, very cheap. (Thank you! Again.) However! There are many characters that I would love to see as playable on my 360 version; ie the Blacksmith; with or without a helmet, the Troll, the Pink Knight, the Industrial Prince, the Nurse, a Black Knight like the 4 default knights, etc. I would be so utterly disappointed and absolutely pissed off to see the PS3 version get any of these, especially if we didn't receive them as future DLC....And I am sure that I am not alone in saying and feeling this. So unless you plan on spreading the new love over both consoles, please just give the PS3 owners what we the 360 owners have. A truly awesome and amazing game that I will play and treasure for the rest of my life.

It's not that we don't want new characters, it's just always better when fans don't get divided.

New character's are extremely awesome (Necromantic pack = Hell yeah!). We feel both should get the treatment, not one or the other.

It's not that we don't want new characters, it's just always better when fans don't get divided.

New character's are extremely awesome (Necromantic pack = Hell yeah!). We feel both should get the treatment, not one or the other.

This & the guy above this. Epic truth bombs.

Guest Wagon_Dragon

how about a fish man from the medusa level?

Magic: Shoots bubbles for the y attack

Throws a spear for the B attack

for the jump a water spout raises him up.

Also how about a little corn man?

Magic: Shoots popcorn for the y attack

Shoots out a little corn fork( you know the ones you stick in the sides of the corn to stop you getting burnt fingers)

for the jump Big corn guy pushes you up.

Next one in line is: Baby Cyclops(exactly like beefy one except not beefy)

Magic: shoots knives from the sky for y attack

shoots a fireball from his eye for the b attack

gets raised up by a coffin containing that dead guy :P

Last but not least... FBI guy (from alien game)

Magic: calls and air strike for the y attack

shoots his pistol for the b attack

for the jump he uses a jet pack

Okay i lied... last one i promise!

it is.. Spartan!

Magic: shoots spears from the sky for the y attack

throws a spear for the y attack

for the jump ... just a normal jump i guess

Maybe mini painter? (yes, i saw this in another post, Castle Crashers DLC suggestions i believe)

Y magic : Splash paint

B Magic : Similar to necromancer's magic but randomly chooses one of the original painter's creations in miniature

Weapon : Paint Brush

But please, if you do add new characters, make them also for DLC for Xbox 360

We don't want Castle Crashers Fanboy Battle Royales :(