Teenutin

Ask a stupid question. Get a stupid answer.

Because more people play Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed now.

Why are the last two characters so hard to unlock in that game?

because ever since Ren and Stimpy was canceled, it stole part of its sense of humor and racked up to one of the best family friendly cartoons by stealing originality from other shows. dont get me wrong but the whole smarter guy/idiot and the dumber guy/idiot originally got highlighted by Ren and Stimpy and ever since, it's the topic of every cartoon now a days.

how come people now a days are unoriginal and steal other peoples ideas/content, when making a source of media? (pm me if you want a debate about the whole ren and stimpy thing. yes i know that some of its ideas came from looney toons)

because the other bad joke got old, so another unoriginal person ripped off the joke to make people laugh (not me)

why is creativity and originality in this society falling apart (not the staff at the behemoth or any of my favorite youtube animators)?

aw thanks and to answer your question its so much fun to watch grown men run around and tackle each other so that one of the guys can score a touchdown and suck at dancing (except victor cruz that's some impressive dancing)

Why did the titan Prometheus give humans fire