Sign in to follow this  
Guest jetF.

Will Alien Hominid be on the PS3 store?

Guest jetF.

Since Castle Crashers is going to be on the PS3 store, im pretty sure that everyone has been wondering, is Alien Homonid going to be on the PS3 store? I guess it's because Castle Crashers is the more successful game for the Behemoth. :o

Why doesnt sony release ps2 games on PSN like they release psone classics they could easily release the ps2 version of alien hominid and the behemoth could make it so if you have an AH ps2 save on one of your memory cards on the ps3s hard drive it unlocks AH in castle crashers

no current plans for anything like that guys. with working on game 3 and castle crashers coming to psn we're booked up!!

but we always have crazy surprises and what not. like did you know that we're making a sequel to Alien Hominid called Alien Hominid in Time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah not really

but we always have crazy surprises and what not. like did you know that we're making a sequel to Alien Hominid called Alien Hominid in Time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, can't wait to fight awesome bosses such as Pudding Man! :lol:

no current plans for anything like that guys. with working on game 3 and castle crashers coming to psn we're booked up!!

Wow I wonder what will happen to the eyeball...Oh no super pudding

You would fight him in Neon-Day Surfers! :lol:

You would fight him in Neon-Day Surfers! :lol:

Wait who would be the main bad guy? Im thinking evil army bots...Or pelter force 0

Wait who would be the main bad guy? Im thinking evil army bots...Or pelter force 0

Shredder + Final Boss of Alien Hominid = Aliender. 8-)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Anyway I was also thinking of a cyborg Borris.

We all remember how he fell into the chainsaw thingy.But someone went back in time to save him.Losing only his Left arm and right leg he took cyborg parts and made CNW

Cyborg's

Nation

Wide

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

There is a game called TMNT Turtles in Time, Emil made a joke to that saying Alien Hominid in Time. ;)

man i hope so, but no one at the behemoth is mentioning alien hominid. of course he would have to be on ps3 anyway because you have to buy alien hominid on the ps store to get the alien hominid character in castle crashers.

nah not really

Hey! :cry: You made my heart explode with joy for nothing!

I'd love it if Alien Hominid was on the PS3 store, but unfortunately, it's not likely. Not anytime soon, at least.

Never

And your reason for this is? :? But anyways, I took a 5 hour trip to get my copy of Alien Hominid for the PS2 a few months ago. :roll: And that was just getting there...anyways, I would love it if they did, I actually brought this up on Gamespot forums when it was announced (So I technically was first :geek: ) and I would of course buy it a second time if it was being released on the PSN. :ugeek:

either way Xbox360 is gonna get the upper hand seeing as how they get EVERY game the behemoth makes, if the behemoth were to make AH for ps3, im guessing it would've been on the PS Store by now...boy do i hope im wrong. :(

either way Xbox360 is gonna get the upper hand seeing as how they get EVERY game the behemoth makes, if the behemoth were to make AH for ps3, im guessing it would've been on the PS Store by now...boy do i hope im wrong. :(
Alien Hominid is also on the PS2, so technically, most of us can play all of their games, just without the online capabilities. My PS3 can play PS2 games, I know some can't, but mine can. :lol:

Alien Hominid is also on the PS2, so technically, most of us can play all of their games, just without the online capabilities. My PS3 can play PS2 games, I know some can't, but mine can. :lol:

mine can't, i don't have that type of 80gb ps3