Sign in to follow this  
Guest jetF.

Will Alien Hominid be on the PS3 store?

no current plans for anything like that guys. with working on game 3 and castle crashers coming to psn we're booked up!!

but we always have crazy surprises and what not. like did you know that we're making a sequel to Alien Hominid called Alien Hominid in Time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah not really

is the new one gonna be on PS Store?

either way Xbox360 is gonna get the upper hand seeing as how they get EVERY game the behemoth makes, if the behemoth were to make AH for ps3, im guessing it would've been on the PS Store by now...boy do i hope im wrong. :(

They make games on 360 because PS3 is HARD to develop on. seriously

either way Xbox360 is gonna get the upper hand seeing as how they get EVERY game the behemoth makes, if the behemoth were to make AH for ps3, im guessing it would've been on the PS Store by now...boy do i hope im wrong. :(

not exactly that hard, the only thing ps3 has that the xbox360 doesn't is the six-axis and that's not really used in much games.

not exactly that hard, the only thing ps3 has that the xbox360 doesn't is the six-axis and that's not really used in much games.

when i said its hard to develop on i don't mean controller issues, the motherboard and programming on the PS3 is more complicated than the 360 and Wii together

Since Castle Crashers is going to be on the PS3 store, im pretty sure that everyone has been wondering, is Alien Homonid going to be on the PS3 store? I guess it's because Castle Crashers is the more successful game for the Behemoth. :o

I'm not really that much of a fan of alien homonid mostly I just want castle crashers

Since Castle Crashers is going to be on the PS3 store, im pretty sure that everyone has been wondering, is Alien Homonid going to be on the PS3 store? I guess it's because Castle Crashers is the more successful game for the Behemoth. :o

I'm not really that much of a fan of alien homonid mostly I just want castle crashers

but wouldn't more games be better? :D

In a way yes, but i'd rather game 3 for the ps3 then alien homonid

Guest cgrongs

ps3 controller sale

xbox controller sale

best price wii controller

i like it ps3 games