Sign in to follow this  
Chromatic Flame

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Alright, I'm starting a topic on this because surely there are others out there who want to play CoD4 with other members of the community.

Please post you:

-Gamertag

-Preferred Game Types

-Times Available to Play

I'll go first:

-Chromatic Flame

-Hardcore Team Deathmatch, Normal Team Deathmatch, Sabotage

-Almost any time during the weekdays up until the last week of August when I start school. Late afternoon until early morning on weekends.

-SGT Johnson92

-Anything Hardcore

-Anytime until Auegest 27th, then i will only play on weekends. Friday nites to saturday mornings, saturday afternoons til saturday nite, sunday afternoons til sunday nite.

I'm pretty sure Comp0 made a topic about getting together in multiplayer games. Maybe you should merge this with it?

Meh, I think for games as big as CoD it might be better to have a topic to itself.

Although from the look of things, not many forum-goers are interested in this particular game.

Well Comp's thread is about competition, this is about getting together and working together, so I'll keep it open ;).

And I'll posting in this once MW2 comes out.

Yeah, CoD4 is awesome.

It was my very first CoD-game, so im pretty new to the game-type.

But....im stuck...yeah, i cant finish the game on veteran-mode.

There is a mission to wait at this giant wheel for the helicopter.

got some tips for me :x ?

Yeah, CoD4 is awesome.

I gots the big 1000 for this game :D . The best tip I have for this level is to set up claymores that blow up cars, etc. in order to take out the most enemies. Do the same with C4, and put the explosives where the enemies land after dropping from the choppers. When they are out, blow em' up! Other than that, just focus on sniping the enemies who are shooting at you, take out the biggest threats first. Good luck comrade.

Yeah, CoD4 is awesome.

I gots the big 1000 for this game :D . The best tip I have for this level is to set up claymores that blow up cars, etc. in order to take out the most enemies. Do the same with C4, and put the explosives where the enemies land after dropping from the choppers. When they are out, blow em' up! Other than that, just focus on sniping the enemies who are shooting at you, take out the biggest threats first. Good luck comrade.

Yay, i just got through it, but now im stuck at another mission....i will try today again :D

GT: Chicken Hounk

Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy, Domination

Most weeknights (PST)

Me and a group of good buddies play together just for fun. We are not seriously good but we are just OK, we like to talk smack and all that to each other to keep our fun going. We are all over 18 and curse a lot but it's all in good fun (No kids please unless you are mature and can handle a "bar type" atmosphere). If you want to join up, send me a message and let me know you are from here. Also we use the Clan tag "CLAN" See you online!

Boradam

Anything Search or Hardcore TDM related, I'm on almost everyday around 2-3 EST. And i stay on for about 4+ hours so feel free to ask.

GTA ostrich

Gametype: I seem to prefer domination or sabotage... mainly because of the massive killings, but I do play to win on those types, unless I get stuck on a team full of people who don't try, then I just give up.

I like Ground War too.