Sign in to follow this  
Babbity_Rabbity

Fable and Fable II thread.

A thread about all things Fable, Fable II, and other Albion related goodies.

I prefer the first game over the second, but some people are too narrow minded to see how awesome of a game Fable 2 is.

Discussify!

Guest Drakus
A thread about all things Fable, Fable II, and other Albion related goodies.

I prefer the first game over the second, but some people are too narrow minded to see how awesome of a game Fable 2 is.

Discussify!

Its was nice, but having to stay on the same screen in multiplayer pissed me off.

AND NO CUSTOM COSTUMES!?

I do really agree!

Fable 2 was a let down and when I first got it it didnt even feel like a Fable game.. :(

I just hope LionHead dont screw up Fable III (when it comes) and finally live up to what Peter Moleneux says.

I do really agree!

Fable 2 was a let down and when I first got it it didnt even feel like a Fable game.. :(

I just hope LionHead dont screw up Fable III (when it comes) and finally live up to what Peter Moleneux says.

I was actually hoping that Fable 2 was going to be a huge, epic ORPG like Molyneux said. It wasn't. The Knothole Island DLC was disappointing, but the See the Future was awesome.

I've played Fable 2 to death, I have every item in the game (besides the pub game ones, because they didn't give me the pub game code when I preordered it), and I'm missing 3 achievements. (I can't get the pub games one for some reason, haven't gotten around to the other 2)

I do really agree!

I was actually hoping that Fable 2 was going to be a huge, epic ORPG like Molyneux said. It wasn't. The Knothole Island DLC was disappointing, but the See the Future was awesome.

I've played Fable 2 to death, I have every item in the game (besides the pub game ones, because they didn't give me the pub game code when I preordered it), and I'm missing 3 achievements. (I can't get the pub games one for some reason, haven't gotten around to the other 2)

Really? I thought the See the future dlc was kind of half-assed myself. Yes, they added the Colosseum but they didn't even give it its own in game area. Just some item you have to scroll to and pick up. Not to say it was bad or anything, but I much rather enjoyed the fanservice that was knothole island with it's goofy items and interesting locale.

An amazing game!!

I have pratically everything there is to have! :D

Just need to open 3 more demon doors. :evil:

Even the fabled Prostitute Gloves and boots?Bandit's ones?

I had everything, but my file got corrupted

I could never get into Fable 2, and I don't know why. It sounded awesome so I pre ordered it, and I just didn't like it. I traded it in, but now I play Fallout 3 :)

I could never get into Fable 2, and I don't know why. It sounded awesome so I pre ordered it, and I just didn't like it. I traded it in, but now I play Fallout 3 :)

How dare you.

Fallout 3 is crap compared to Fable 2.

Guest Rawkin' Trawgdor
Is fable better than oblivion?

Its probly less complex right?

I enjoyed Oblivion much more than Fable, Oblivion has better game play, bigger storyline, thousands (well, not really, but a lot) of sidequests, and brilliant expansions, it'll last you quite a while.

How dare you.

Fallout 3 is crap compared to Fable 2.

Oh god, Fable 2 was one of the worst RPG's I have ever played. The immersion is good, but it's lacking in gameplay, and the difficulty of it was like, ugh, I finished the game in 2 days.

The ironic thing here is, I've stayed with a Fable forum longer than I have with any other forums. Eh, I like the offtopic section of it more anyways.

Well, those rare items got added in with the add-ons.

OMG really?, my file got corrupted and was thinking about re-trying Fable II, can I hve more info plz?

What info? Those rare items are available through the DLC. The ones you're looking for are mostly in Knothole Isle if I remember correctly.

Which items?

The Pub Games ones? Nope

The Limited Edition ones? Nope.

What info? Those rare items are available through the DLC. The ones you're looking for are mostly in Knothole Isle if I remember correctly.

Which items?

The Pub Games ones? Nope

The Limited Edition ones? Nope.

No, The prostitute gloves/boots and the Bandit's gloves/ boots