Chris

Burnout Paradise

I love this game. Although it seems to be that the only ones who play it here on the forums are me and Wardy :lol:

Does anybody else show any interest in this game (or in fact any driving game) on the forums?
Well, it doesn't matter because theres nothing like speeding down a cliffside to GnR's Paradise City, on a Bike or in a Car.
I guarantee that Burnout Paradise has everything a driving gamer could ever want.

Discuss

• Upvote 1

driving the motorcycle with the classical music going is awesome.

the only thing that ruins my relaxing drives would be the TOO SLOW! or BLAHBLAHBLAH STILL RULES THIS ROAD!!! that keeps popping up everywhere.

• Upvote 1

I play it, quite often actually... I like just freeburning on a bike down the railroad tracks... always awesome, especially with dragonforce music on the firehawk... :D

I used to own it, but I decided to get rid of it (temporarily at least) due to the amount of space it was filling with DLC, and being low on money at the time. With the newer version that released with all the DLC though, I might look back into it since I won't have to sacrifice space for it. It's a great game, and I definitely miss it somewhat.

I used to own it, but I decided to get rid of it (temporarily at least) due to the amount of space it was filling with DLC, and being low on money at the time. With the newer version that released with all the DLC though, I might look back into it since I won't have to sacrifice space for it. It's a great game, and I definitely miss it somewhat.
I haven't had it that long too really get involved with the DLC

Wardy has though. He has so many DLC cars its unbelievable :lol: The Delorian from Back to the Future FTW. To be honest, I'd like to be at an A rank before I begin buying a buttload of DLC though

I have played Burnout 3. Are they similar?
Burnout Paradise is pretty different to the others. It isn't half as hectic (unless you want it to be) but the gameplay is far better than that in any other Burnout game, in my opinion

I still haven't bought it, even though I've rented it like 5 times. Same goes with Forza Motorsport 2.

It's pretty fun though.

It's the only racing game where I find the online to be fun.

I still haven't bought it, even though I've rented it like 5 times. Same goes with Forza Motorsport 2.

It's pretty fun though.

It's the only racing game where I find the online to be fun.

Wardy has Forza MotorSport 2 as well...

We were taking a look at some of the custom cars people have made a couple weeks ago, on the online auction...and we were pretty disturbed (to say the least) by some of them :shock:

i play it!!!!

i have 100% complete on big surf island and i have beaten 100 challenges.

Nice! :D

Is Big Surf Island worth the points? I was thinking of getting it but I'm still a little unsure

driving the motorcycle with the classical music going is awesome.

the only thing that ruins my relaxing drives would be the TOO SLOW! or BLAHBLAHBLAH STILL RULES THIS ROAD!!! that keeps popping up everywhere.

Wow danp plays burnout i would have never guessed

Wow danp plays burnout i would have never guessed
Its cause' Dan knows a good game when he plays it ;)

Wow, no one plays this?

Best racing game ever, i have yet to try big surf anyone here haves it?

Also i agree with danp, an option to turn off the road rules would be nice

I used the search button guys, don't kill me! :-D

I recently got this game from a friend and have been binge playing it SOOO much. It's addicting, even thought it's a fairly simple and repetitive game. My only annoyance is how I have an Xbox 360 Slim, which has a 4gb internal flash storage, but no hard drive. Guess what you need to update the game? A hard drive.

Besides that though, love this game. Nothing beats ramming full-speed into another car while driving a huge camper van, and watching the other car get destroyed :-)

• Upvote 1