Sign in to follow this  
Guffawer

Dad 'n' Me Resemblances

Many people have probably posted about this or knew about it already, but the jumping Beefy Mode attack is like the attack you use when you volley a character in the air (the spinning windmill arms attack) in Dad 'n' Me. The whole Beefy Mode also looks like the Dad 'n' Me main character look. He would make a good character in this game (look at the Voting Thread below for my ideas on characters.)

Did you know that you can enter that "Mash the X button" standoff while you're beefy if you attack other beefy enemies? They go into a grapple type thing, like when you go into a weapon clash in normal form.

Yeah I know. It's fun to do that. It's like you're wrestling with the enemies. Anyways, what level are you in CC? I don't play often (maybe 1-3 hours every weekday) and I'm a level 34 Red Knight who beat the game. I aim to beat the game with everyone first and then maybe level up the ones I like. All I have is the Skeleton, the Thief, and the Barbarian.

Oh my god my staff with gold skull on it is actually true!!! Holy crap I just seriously took that from my memory!!! I was thinking of the plunger or even the Golden Bow and Arrow but I say this one and it might be DLC! Look at this pic. Look at the gold staff-like weapon around the 6th row I think.

http://bayimg.com/image/hakmeaabg.jpg

Oh my god my staff with gold skull on it is actually true!!! Holy crap I just seriously took that from my memory!!! I was thinking of the plunger or even the Golden Bow and Arrow but I say this one and it might be DLC! Look at this pic. Look at the gold staff-like weapon around the 6th row I think.

http://bayimg.com/image/hakmeaabg.jpg

English please.