• PS3
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • Gamecube
    • Xbox
    • N64
    • PS1
    • other

I own these consoles: 360, normal xbox, Wii, gamecube, nintendo 64, nes, nintendo ds, gameboy advance sp, gameboy advance, gameboy color, gameboy, psp, sega genesis, Dreamcast, and a PC (Used to have a snes but it broke)

I currently own an X360, a Wii, a PS2 that I never use, and a PC that I haven't used for gaming in years (Diablo 2 is pretty much dead, D3 eventually, though!)

I'm actually quite limited on the amount I own now. Currently a Wii, 360, and an SNES are in my room.

My GameCube I gave away (Wii plays GC games), the PS2 got mad and croaked, my SEGA GENESIS is half dead currently, and the PS1 is at my brother's home... I think.

a chinese NES xD no idea, but it plays NES games

SNES

N64

gameboy color

computer

PS2

can you tell i was a nintendo child? :lol:

i want a 360 simply because i fell in love with castle crashers and would love to play online on my account instead of always playing on my boyf's account. unfortunately, i'm saving up for college/my voice acting so i don't want to spend my money on and xbox yet. one day... ;D

a chinese NES xD no idea, but it plays NES games

SNES

N64

gameboy color

computer

PS2

can you tell i was a nintendo child? :lol:

i want a 360 simply because i fell in love with castle crashers and would love to play online on my account instead of always playing on my boyf's account. unfortunately, i'm saving up for college/my voice acting so i don't want to spend my money on and xbox yet. one day... ;D

Voice Acting is actually a field I wish to get into in my future too. Sincere best of luck.

Voice Acting is actually a field I wish to get into in my future too. Sincere best of luck.

thank you, you too! =) maybe we'll work together one day? ;)

Fellow voice actors? Omg, I thought I was the only one on these forums.

haha nope! we're everywhere :lol:

sorry. off-topic. but yeah, maybe if i land a gig i'll buy an xbox 360 :lol:

oh! and i have a sega handheld. =)

I own a 360 but my dad owns a PS3. I don't play with his console, he doesn't play with mine. I asked for the Wii for Christmas when it first came out. Boy was that a waste of present, it sits and collects dust. I own a DS but I only use it when I'm travelling and even then I only play Mario Kart.

I asked for the Wii for Christmas when it first came out. Boy was that a waste of present, it sits and collects dust.

What games do you have on it? I know some I could recommend. ;)

Consoles I own:

PS2

Xbox 360

Wii

Gameboy (original)

Gameboy Advance SP

Nintendo DS

Consoles I used to own:

NES

N64

Playstation

Consoles in my House (Including Handhelds):

PC (Laptop)

SEGA Genesis

X-Box 360

Wii

Gameboy Color

Nintendo DS Lite

PSP 3000 series (Silver)

Consoles I had at one time or another (and why I don't have them anymore):

NES (Uncle borrowed, then got rid of it)

SNES (Yardsale, not my idea)

Gameboy (I don't know. I think it broke)

SEGA GameGear (Stopped working for me)

Consoles I intend to get:

Any older console from Yard sales and Pawn Shops

PS3 (Mostly for Blu-Ray, and 4-5 games)

A new PC (current one is outdated for many games)

I asked for the Wii for Christmas when it first came out. Boy was that a waste of present, it sits and collects dust.

Zelda, Metroid Prime, Raman Ravining Rabbids, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Super Smash Brothers, and Mario Kart Wii. Zela, Mario Kart, and Smash bros are basically the same game they were on the N64 just with different controls. I got bored of those very quickly and with everything else out there being designed for 5 year olds I'm not really to interested in burning more money on games I won't play.

Zelda, Metroid Prime, Raman Ravining Rabbids, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Super Smash Brothers, and Mario Kart Wii. Zela, Mario Kart, and Smash bros are basically the same game they were on the N64 just with different controls. I got bored of those very quickly and with everything else out there being designed for 5 year olds I'm not really to interested in burning more money on games I won't play.

I would say Punch-Out is worth a look at.

I have pratically every system known to mankind EXCEPT, for the Ps3.

WHY OH WHY MUST YOU COST SO MUCH!!?? :cry:

what about the Odyssey, the very first console know to man, or the Intellivision and ColecoVision (atari5200's competitors), or the Cd-i made by Philips. If you do own every system why are you complaining about the price :lol:

Wow its depressing that there is only one person owning a Ps3 and 14 with a Wii. And they are putting CC on it. :o

It's not surprising considering CC is an Xbox 360 game, and this forum complemented its release.