Sign in to follow this  
Afro Thunder

Final Boss Final Phase hit detection bug.

Was fighting the last boss with giraffey and the level 20 wooden club. It was on the final phase of the boss fight where he's using the dragon sword, he has just finished doing the attack where he fires the barrage into the air and I did a sprint lunge attack at him. He was one about 1/4 health left, the attack missed completely but it somehow ended up hitting him about 20 times instantly and killed him.

That's an oddball glitch that happens to bosses occasionally. It happened to the Organ Knight for me. I knocked him into the air and he floated, his health shooting down.

That's an oddball glitch that happens to bosses occasionally. It happened to the Organ Knight for me. I knocked him into the air and he floated, his health shooting down.

Exact same thing happened to me too. It was only for about 15 seconds, but I stil thought it was wierd.

I got somewhat of the opposite on the Sockpuppet Dragon. I couldn't hit him at all. I kept attacking his chin, but the bar never went down. At one point, he just did the fire attack over and over and over. And he had full health, too.