Sign in to follow this  
tylenolwalrus

Alien Hominid 2?

Am I the only one who would love to see this? Sure, Game #3 is coming. But I'd rather have a new AH or a game based of NG classics, like Pico, or Dad'n'Me, than some weird concept that i don't know about. Alien Hominid is pure, mega-difficult awesome, And a sequel is at the top of my Behemoth wish list. :D

no everyone would love to see this.Behemoth dont make sequles to games.Sorry dude.Also this should be locked im sure this is already made.

As much as i love Alien Hominid. I'd rather see the behemoth's next creation. They are so talented and original, it would be a shame to see them waste that on a sequel.

Oh Scaler, you crack me up. But it would be cool, though I'd rather them not make any sequels. They shouldn't be wasting time and effort on an old idea. IMO, it'd be better if they just stuck to making completely new games.

Oh Scaler, you crack me up. But it would be cool, though I'd rather them not make any sequels. They shouldn't be wasting time and effort on an old idea. IMO, it'd be better if they just stuck to making completely new games.

how do I?

Everyone would like to see sequel of AH or CC, but TB probably has a lot of ideas and making sequels would be pointless. Besides, sometimes players are disappointed by sequels. It's really easy to ruin a game by making a sequel. But I agree, they should make games about more NG mascots. That's where AH started. I think they should make some all-star game with NG mascots. Kinda like Newgrounds Rumble, but just better, longer, funnier etc. Super Smash Bros. Grounds :D They have a lot of characters to choose from (if this ever happens, please include Hank from madness [wearing his black suit of course :evil: ] and Fancy Pants :lol: )

Everyone would like to see sequel of AH or CC, but TB probably has a lot of ideas and making sequels would be pointless. Besides, sometimes players are disappointed by sequels. It's really easy to ruin a game by making a sequel. But I agree, they should make games about more NG mascots. That's where AH started. I think they should make some all-star game with NG mascots. Kinda like Newgrounds Rumble, but just better, longer, funnier etc. Super Smash Bros. Grounds :D They have a lot of characters to choose from (if this ever happens, please include Hank from madness [wearing his black suit of course :evil: ] and Fancy Pants :lol: )

You do realise they would have to pay everyone for there characters :P

I don't think one should be made immediately but somewhere down the line a sequel to Alien Hominid or Castle Crashers would be awesome.

I don't think one should be made immediately but somewhere down the line a sequel to Alien Hominid or Castle Crashers would be awesome.

yeah years and years down the line.

I would be nice, but because of the behemoth's awesome mind, I would rather see what is up next. :D

exactly what i said, but with different words.

You do realise they would have to pay everyone for there characters :P

Well, some of popular Newgrounds characters were made by Tom and Dan (Dad N' Me, Pico, P-Bot [doesn't have any animation but everyone knows him :lol: ] etc.) but even if they have to pay, the game itself would get them a lot more cash.

Guest Evankoala

As much as I would love to see a sequel, it just wouldn't work out.The Behemoth doesn't make sequels. But I do agree when you said Dad 'N Me. That would be awesome :D .

While i would love to see this, its a little risky making sequels.

Which is not good for sales, cause if someone dosent like AH, they wont like AH2

To prevent this, the behemoth has to make original games

Someday maybe

I personally love sequels

STOOOOP :!:

I think that they need to make The little alien that we all love reincarnated...IN BLUE, or something but it should definitely happen, Maybe even a new alien hero?

I am totally supporting the idea, it should happen ( i hope), they could do it originally by setting it as another alien, or play as the fat kid/FBI

Discuss, oh and BUMP!

I think that they need to make The little alien that we all love reincarnated...IN BLUE, or something but it should definitely happen, Maybe even a new alien hero?

I am totally supporting the idea, it should happen ( i hope), they could do it originally by setting it as another alien, or play as the fat kid/FBI

Discuss, oh and BUMP!

Blue alien hominid :roll:

Discuss, oh and BUMP!

Oh hell no.

Discuss, oh and BUMP!

Wait didnt behemoth already make a character of a little blue alien :?:

I would love a second Alien Hominid, and with how well The Behemoth can make games, I'm sure they'd be able to make it successfully wonderful even as a sequel.

Although, as easy as it is to picture a second Alien Hominid, it probably won't be happening since The Behemoth has their little 'no sequels' rule.

:|

The behemoth has a very small development team, there won't be an Alien Hominid 2 or CC2 until they at least double the size of this team. It makes sense for them to keep looking forward at the next project and not dwell on past success.

I love Alien Hominid, I find it almost equal to CC, but a sequel would kind of ruin the Behemoth style. Plus, I don't know what they could really put into it :?

Well for now lets worry about transfering the games around the systems and when we have more people on the team they can make sequals it already takes 2 years to make a game right now.

Also there are 2 games out right now so enough with the they don't make sequals. If they did there wouldnt even be a castle crashers.... :lol: