Sign in to follow this  
tylenolwalrus

Alien Hominid 2?

Yup, better stop on the top.

Since there are no sequels, there are no let downs.

I would prefer to see a Dad 'n Me extended version, but I think it certainly needs a revamp since in gaming industry, games about killing kids are nono, I think that's why the fat kid is alive in all the games except the flash version.

I would really love to see a The Behemoth Adventure Game to be honest, like Amanita Design's Machinarium, just a lot more crazy.

The Behemoth does not make sequels simply because: What would a sequel to AH be? The first one with different maps and enemies and maybe different power ups.

It would be good to see a sequel, but like Halo 3, ODST. They keep with the same engine and it gets boring :roll: so that's why I don't won't behemoth to keep making new games. (and not carrying on with the old)

I would love a second Alien Hominid, and with how well The Behemoth can make games, I'm sure they'd be able to make it successfully wonderful even as a sequel.

Although, as easy as it is to picture a second Alien Hominid, it probably won't be happening since The Behemoth has their little 'no sequels' rule.

:|

WHAT kinda rule is that! They atleast need to extend cc explaining the whole tricky thing

I would love a second Alien Hominid, and with how well The Behemoth can make games, I'm sure they'd be able to make it successfully wonderful even as a sequel.

Although, as easy as it is to picture a second Alien Hominid, it probably won't be happening since The Behemoth has their little 'no sequels' rule.

:|

WHAT kinda rule is that! They atleast need to extend cc explaining the whole tricky thing

tricky needs no explanation

no everyone would love to see this.Behemoth dont make sequles to games.Sorry dude.Also this should be locked im sure this is already made.

Dad N' me was kind of a sequel, story wise to Chain Saw the Children, but i guess it is completely different also Sack Smash 2001 and Sack Smash 2003, unless your only referring to their console games

Alien Hominid was very fun, but I am not sure I want a sequel. I rather have something fresh and original. I think a console version of Dad n Me would be awesome!

Well, AH is my favorite game so I wouldn't mind more, of course. I'm sure there's more that can be done with the series, like visiting hominid's home world or something. But I also understand the charm of it standing on its own, so it's hard to say what would be a good idea. I would support either decision, honestly.

The Behemoth isn't too big on sequels which I definitely support, more time to develop original games instead of milking the last one!