Sign in to follow this  
tylenolwalrus

Hardest Boss?

I hate that freaking crane train. You have to lose, like, 20 lives to get its health bar half way down.

I second this

I third this

I hate that freaking crane train. You have to lose, like, 20 lives to get its health bar half way down.

I second this

I third this

I fourth th-

wait.

I don't know why people found him hard if you are talking about the stage boss one. He had an attack that was pretty easy to dodge, which he even tells you when he is going to do it. If you are talking about the mini-boss one, yes, I find him somewhat hard.

ummm, lets see...OBVIOUSLEY THE LAST ONE!!! I hate that one. Its impossible to get the hat where u have 2 beat the boss on hard diffuculty AND jump off the edge at the end...

ummm, lets see...OBVIOUSLEY THE LAST ONE!!! I hate that one. Its impossible to get the hat where u have 2 beat the boss on hard diffuculty AND jump off the edge at the end...

Ok lets see. 1st round. Go to the right all the way and jump on the platform. Jump if he comes near you. Keep charging your gun and then blast him. Repete.

Second Round. Stay in the lazors and charge shoot up. When he shoots you just run to the corners jump and go to the other corner. Repete.

For the final one your skills should be all pumped up and you can jump over him and stuff.

Thats a super quick guild to what I do. Not much detail but hopfully you get the gist of it.

Ok lets see. 1st round. Go to the right all the way and jump on the platform. Jump if he comes near you. Keep charging your gun and then blast him. Repete.

Second Round. Stay in the lazors and charge shoot up. When he shoots you just run to the corners jump and go to the other corner. Repete.

For the final one your skills should be all pumped up and you can jump over him and stuff.

Thats a super quick guild to what I do. Not much detail but hopfully you get the gist of it.

Wow, thanks. Im gonna do that.