Sign in to follow this  
tylenolwalrus

Best Free or Cheap Xbox 360 game!

While browsing through magazines at the Wal-Mart near my home, I discovered a magazine that listed the best free and cheap downloadable games on the web, PSN, and XBLA. I flipped to the Free or Cheap 360 games, to check for Castle Crashers, of course. And it was at the motherflippin' top! #1! And we all know the knights deserve it! :D:D:D

Castle Crashers has given me the most entertainment value out of just about any game I bought. 1200 points is roughly 20$ Canadian, which is a third of the price of any new release. I've spent ungodly amounts of time playing this game (or at least I thought I did until I lurked this forum, lol) and it's worth every penny (and more.)

Was Alien Hominid on the list?

Castle Crashers has given me the most entertainment value out of just about any game I bought. 1200 points is roughly 20$ Canadian, which is a third of the price of any new release. I've spent ungodly amounts of time playing this game (or at least I thought I did until I lurked this forum, lol) and it's worth every penny (and more.)

Was Alien Hominid on the list?

This game has been and still is one of my favorites not only on XBLA, but for the entire console. Easily one of the best deals out there for the time I put into it.