Sign in to follow this  
R34P3R

Alien Hominid-Gameboy Advance

Note: I searched and believe it is not a dupe, if it is sorry ;l but hey I looked

Anyway I do recall hearing the behemoth with a gameboy advance game at one point-

GBA%20alien%20hominid_box.jpg

I also got my hands on this picture. I believe that I remember about hearing of the Alien Homininid GBA game for sail somewhere, but hey if anyone knows where I could get a copy, sure would pass time playin on my DS

I got it on ebay :D

Not as good as the console one's not as detailed levle's and kinnda bad graphics but still good for practicing your action.

I got it on ebay :D

Not as good as the console one's not as detailed levle's and kinnda bad graphics but still good for practicing your action.

GBA versions are never as good as console versions :lol:

Why was it released in Europe?

Isnt the Behemoth in America? lol anyway I was searching on ebay but nothin :| Well I guess I must keep searching then :lol:

Its probably less epic than the console versions but its a very good port all the same.

it is.Good for practice but not for trying to destroy the FBI nation :lol:

Theres the first level for anyone interested

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295">

There now we dont have to leave the fourms :D

I'm assuming this games pretty rare, I've only seen it once. Which is when I bought it for 8 quid 8-)

Hmmm I got it a EBgames for a mere 15 bucks :D

Not that rare to me :P

Ah-hah luckily I bought one when I had the GBA.

I just use my DS light...I refuse to buy a dsi Im waiting for nintendo's next portable 8-)

very fun stays true to the console version of course it dosen't have as good of graphics or as many levels ,but still an awesome game you have to pick up find it on ebay just look harder.

Awwww! This game is perfect for being a handheld! Well... nothing's perfect, but still! Me wants on DS! Or something! :D