Sign in to follow this  
GILLHUHN

Splosion man

This topic is to talk about the awesomeness that is splosion man and also to inform any of you wondering yes the avatar awards title update for splosion man sadly has been delayed :cry:

This game was quite fun and well worth the price (800 points for 100 levels, gamerpics, premium theme, and avatar clothes) However after I beat both single and multiplayer I haven't touched it.

That's unfortunate about the awards delay. Even then though... I don't care. I say that because the game itself is so incredibly fun, I didn't even worry about it anymore.

Just bought it today, easily one of the best purchases I've ever made. Anyone considering dishing out the money for it needs to just do it already. At only 800 points, Splosion Man has the life of a 1200 pointer as soon as you play it. Hysterical from the beginning, ingenious levels, and very simple yet challenging gameplay.

If you enjoy The Behemoth's games (and why wouldn't you if you're reading this here?), you'll appreciate that they both share a similar vibe and appreciation for humor in addition to gameplay.

I'm almost done the first section in hardcore mode. No one ever plays multiplayer with me :cry:

I would if I had this game. (And if I was gold....)

It's a great game! I love the humor, it's wicked hard (Sometimes), and there's a lot of content. Well worth it -- they put a lot of thought into creating it, as you'll see when you start playing menu sounds in time with the background music, or check out the controls section. Those guys are a lot of fun.

And the donut song is fantastic. Everybody loves donuts!

You can download the entire soundtrack (Missing a couple of songs, but that's it) for free from the game's website ( http://www.splosionman.com/ ), too. Those guys are awesome!

I have the demo so awesum I like how you can kill the scientists but as I mentioned in the beginning of this post I only have the demo :cry:.

Shame it's been delayed.

I have to beat Hardcore AND get the cake on multiplayer and beat it.

I like the part when...

You realease the Maw from his cage(eventual end of the Galaxy achievement) and Splosion Man looks back and says"So long....friend." It was SOO sad :( because it looked like they were friends.

I went down to my friends to play this on Co-Op and i must say its so challanging! Those levels where the water rises... I thought i was gonna pop1 :lol: It was a laugh though. I wouldn't buy it myself though.

I went down to my friends to play this on Co-Op and i must say its so challanging! Those levels where the water rises... I thought i was gonna pop1 :lol: It was a laugh though. I wouldn't buy it myself though.

Yeah it's best that you don't until they fix multiplayer mode.

It's a total lagfest.

It's a total lagfest.

The online works fine for me. You sure its not your connection?

It's a total lagfest.

The online works fine for me. You sure its not your connection?

No and it's EVERYBODY CYC. Even if it was me (which it isn't ever since I fixed my connection years ago.) it won't explain the other people who have the game and have been lagging non-stop.

No and it's EVERYBODY CYC. Even if it was me (which it isn't ever since I fixed my connection years ago.) it won't explain the other people who have the game and have been lagging non-stop.

Lol sorry, I was just asking :lol: .

But yea, it works fine for me...so oh well.

Lol sorry, I was just asking :lol: .

But yea, it works fine for me...so oh well.

Well it doesn't lag for me when it's 2 people, but when more join it gets wierd.

The game needs to patch to fix the lag issue.

Fun ,but the end of the game is super-repetitive and it is to annoyingly hard, but if you are really good at platformers or have the patience of a saint you should get this game.

Guest Stitch

liked it but also kinda hated it.

all levels in the same laboratory was really getting boring already after the first few levels. leveldesign was kinda stupid, in most plattformers you die because you did something wrong, here you die because all of a sudden some spikes come out of the wall and you have less than a second to jump away but oh no, there's even more spikes and a acid pit and also a giant robot.... :x man even some of the sonic games were more fair than this.

and the first boss was just stupid. killing him wasn't fun at all, took way too much time.

mhhh maybe i hate it more than i liked it... give me more MAW :D