Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Fiddler

Gears of War - Gear up and group up.

Looking to play with some people who know their way around? Maybe you want to play some horde? Working on an achievement?

Then meet up here!

Post your gamertag here and add others. If there's anything else you'd like to add, feel free to.

The Mad Fiddler - I have nearly all the achieves minus the big Seriously 2.0 and veteran gear. I am currently working on the nowhere horde achievement, so I will have that soon.

Level 58 (almost 59) online.

Need help? I'll see what I can do.

I borrowed Gears from a friend but had to give it back because of his evil fire- breathing girlfriend. I defended it as much as I could but alas her power was too strong. She finished me off with a hefty critical. :(

I'll play. I got it recently, and I'm not very good at it, but my brother has been playing so much horde and guardian that hes level 25 @_@

I guess I'll play people. My GT is Transaven I have all the map packs and missing a lot of achievements. I'd say I'm decent at the game and I'm rank 33 or 34 online.

Gears 1, or 2? I only have the first one..

Well, I think it's Gears 2 because Mad Fiddler mentions a Gears 2 map and achievements.

Gears 1, or 2? I only have the first one..

Well, I think it's Gears 2 because Mad Fiddler mentions a Gears 2 map and achievements.

Aww... I knew it was too good to be true... Oh, well, have fun guys! :D

ill play

im online from like 4,5pm onwards on some nights of the week and im on a fair bit on weekends, im aussie so i dont know how that works with american times

i like horde mostly im only level 1 cause i just started a new GT

RaveViking

Hey, I just finally found the game, and I need help getting EVERYTHING in the Game.

Campaign,COG Tags, etc. Anyone would like to help me?

Hey, I just finally found the game, and I need help getting EVERYTHING in the Game.

Campaign,COG Tags, etc. Anyone would like to help me?

this should be in "other games"

Guest Bowling Crasher

lolhey Ryutei. I have Gears 1 and I'd be willing to help (I'm still missing like 9 COG tags myself). But if you want someone with a mic, that'd probably make more sense idk.

lolhey Ryutei. I have Gears 1 and I'd be willing to help (I'm still missing like 9 COG tags myself). But if you want someone with a mic, that'd probably make more sense idk.

Haha, I forgot I made this thread... Sure, let's play, I don't mind you not having a mic. :D

Guest Bowling Crasher

Haha, I forgot I made this thread... Sure, let's play, I don't mind you not having a mic. :D

Alright. I can start tomorrow, anytime in the evening / night. Let me know what works for you.

Well that's lame... There's no way to leave a shadow of the old topic which I merged with this. Anyways, as I have said, I merged it with this Gears subject, so now you can continue the conversation and not worry about where the topic goes :).