Sign in to follow this  
Feyrazor

OMG I played with Dan

i guess i'm alright ;) , but what i really like about the mechanics in our game is that they are so simple anybody can win. i have been rearranging my pet/weapon combos to try and see what i do best with!

relic, you beat me a lot more than i beat you, i am pretty sure :cry:

i like green knight a lot, but i like the mechanics of the bombs and arrows too since they are a lot more thought-oriented with the mid range and angle and everything.

how am i supposed to get my achievement with all these tough guys online? that one bear guy with the club is a combo maniac.

Yeah that guy was good he is like ranked 6 on the lifetime ranked arena leaderboards and myself 12 any way Dan you are really good at throwing those bombs like every time you threw one i got hit by one.

Hey Devs, I'm curious. Do you ever play Co-op? It'd be pretty awesome to play through a couple levels with one of ya.

Gah, I wish. I could rant out my frustration on the stupid sockpuppet dragon.

don't take it personal, zag. there are a lot of invites that popped up last night and i accepted none :) i was just going for the arena achievement on random ranked, and seeing what kind of players are out there. i was pleasantly surprised at everyone's skills!

i try to get to everyone, but it's become physically impossible to answer all the emails/messages/invites over the years :(

Does this mean you won't play anymore after you get the achievement? :(. YOU HAVE TO STAY ON!!!!! And do you play with a mic-ey? I have no idea what you sound like.

Tom Fulp would be awesome to crab battle against.

Hey Devs, I'm curious. Do you ever play Co-op? It'd be pretty awesome to play through a couple levels with one of ya.

Gah, I wish. I could rant out my frustration on the stupid sockpuppet dragon.

don't take it personal, zag. there are a lot of invites that popped up last night and i accepted none :) i was just going for the arena achievement on random ranked, and seeing what kind of players are out there. i was pleasantly surprised at everyone's skills!

i try to get to everyone, but it's become physically impossible to answer all the emails/messages/invites over the years :(

Does this mean you won't play anymore after you get the achievement? :(. YOU HAVE TO STAY ON!!!!! And do you play with a mic-ey? I have no idea what you sound like.

Tom Fulp would be awesome to crab battle against.

when i played with dan he didnt use a mic but i was sure talking to him!! hahahaha

yeah, i tend to not use a mic when i play. i have it set to come through my speakers when people talk but the audio levels were too low so it all came out like "MFFMF FFMFF MFFFFF". kinda like the pyro from TF2.

well, i guess for anyone that wants to hear what i sound like, i'll be on destructoid's podcast tonight around 7:30pm PST with my crappy microphone that i hate.

i'll keep playing after i get the arena achievement, most likely.

hey dan one more thing, how the hell do you use the bombs the way you do with the royal guard?! best royal guard ive played agiast by far its ridiculous how good you are with them haha

Pyro: *muffled*Medic!*muffled*

Engineer: What? Metal? I have enough of that.

Anyways good to see that you play with us fan boys and girls lol. You guys should host some 4 player CC story matches for us to play with you guys. I know it would be tons of fun if you guys could do it like at least once a month event.

wow :shock: you must be lucky to play with one of the team!

There's like, a 1/247779 chance of seeing them online (from when I checked).

You need to switch your sig.

Is it because it flashes black & white really fast? Yeah, it's starting to give me problems too. :lol:

*EDIT* how's that? bears are cool, too.

do you expect us to give you a medal and host a parade in your honor??

yes. very yes.

Alright, ill get my elite team of small indonesian children to craft you the best medal the world has ever seen, and a parade float to go along with, and as a added bonus ill have them dress up as the castle crashers knights and force them to fight to the death on your float as you stand safely away from the fighting on an elevated platform waving your solid gold medal to the waving fans