Sign in to follow this  
Guest wiggyclan

is castle crashers worth the 1200 MS points?

Guest wiggyclan

i need some help, i don't know if i should by AH or CC. they are the same price, i played the demo of both. CC was really fun!!!! but i love the NG AH. so i need help. is it worth the points? or should i just buy AH for the same price? i REALLY like CC but IS IT WORTH ( prob not gonna buy AH anyways. i don't like a one hit kill. ) i will most likey gt CC on mondayanyways. :lol:

You should get a poll up and running so you can get votes. :)

Anyway I say CC, because of the enjoyment of the whole adventure is and you'l be playing it for HOURS! 8-)

For the best game on Arcade, it is worth the price. The onlines gone down a bit since everyones a 256 who only wants to play arena, but the games still great on your own or with friends.

For just getting into it, I would suggest Castle Crashers first. I find it easier to get into and pick up and play. I also found more replay value with Castle Crashers. Your choice though, they are both great games and worth every penny.

Worth absolutely every penny and more. I've had more fun with it than either of my other XBox 360 games, Rock Band 2 and Fable II, and those each costed me 60$.

I would definitely buy Castle Crashers. IMHO, it's one of the most entertaining games i've played in a good long while.

Since every time you beat the game (for the most part) you unlock a new character which has different abilities and you can play for different strengths, there's a lot to do.Not to mention leveling, getting all the weapons, etc.

Now, Alien Hominid is mighty fun but I found I couldn't get into it as much as I could get into CC. Plus the multiplayer is really really good.

Yes, it definitely is. Story mode never seems to get old, and online arena is ridiculously fun, especially at the competitive level. Castle Crashers is easily worth the 1200 points, go buy it if you haven't already.

of course it is.. but don't take our word for it.

just look at the user rating on xbla. basically a full 5 stars.

of course it is.. but don't take our word for it.

just look at the user rating on xbla. basically a full 5 stars.

Well it's missing like a piece of the star :roll:

If your on the offical forums for the game then I think the answer you are looking for is yes. CC is a much better game than Alien Hominid. The online multiplayer is something that is hard for AH to compete with. Go CC all the way.