Sign in to follow this  
FenixStryk

Guess who started recording his Insane Solo run again? :)

Yup. I finally got around to finishing it again.

...it's not actually done yet, but everything all the way up to the ending will be up by Tuesday. I filmed and converted this batch on Saturday, and uploaded and annotated it today. It's a fairly long process, but I think you'll find the result to be well worth the effort.

Due to a few complaints, I decided to finish the rest of the run with Fire Demon and Wooden Club. It doesn't make much of a difference, but if it pleases the audience then I see no reason not to.

So, without further ado, here are the links to Chapters 11 to 19!

I encourage you to watch each one; they all contain useful info!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aOLemM0zR0

Have at it!

Nice stuff! I've only watched one video, but I already learned a ton of stuff I didn't know. I'll be sure to watch the rest tomorrow, I've already stayed up way too late.

I'm currently reviewing the annotations from the previously uploaded videos. In a couple hours, I'll be adding annotations to the new ones, and a few hours after that they should be done. I'll give you the links at that point.

Ch.25 was corrupt, so I have to do that over again... and it was the Necromancer. I'm going to need a day or two to get over that catastrophe and try again. I hope you understand.

How did you record it?? I wanna record it. Do you use a program or a capture card?
I bought a Dazzle* external capture card. It only records in composite and S-Video, but it's affordable.
Why did everyone ask you to do it with the Fire Demon? It's YOUR solo run, do it with who you want.
They said Red Knight and the NG Gold Sword were overpowered. Really, they're not, but I switched to make them happy and because it doesn't actually change anything. Besides, I like Fire Demon. The wings, man!

I added annotations to a couple more of the videos, but after a while it felt like I was using them just for the sake of using them. If anyone thinks a certain video needs them, I'll watch it again and think of some, but for now they go naked.

Thanks again Fenix, as a homage to your awesomeness you have been awarded with 20FPs 9Keep note of that in your sig or somewhere like that so I can keep track of it :P )

How did you record it?? I wanna record it. Do you use a program or a capture card?
I bought a Dazzle* external capture card. It only records in composite and S-Video, but it's affordable.
Why did everyone ask you to do it with the Fire Demon? It's YOUR solo run, do it with who you want.
They said Red Knight and the NG Gold Sword were overpowered. Really, they're not, but I switched to make them happy and because it doesn't actually change anything. Besides, I like Fire Demon. The wings, man!

I added annotations to a couple more of the videos, but after a while it felt like I was using them just for the sake of using them. If anyone thinks a certain video needs them, I'll watch it again and think of some, but for now they go naked.

I would have ignored them then because obviously they don't know anything about the game. No one in this game is overpowered, nor is any weapon. Lol, the Fire Demon looks like someone running around in a cosplay outfit to me.

well some characters are unbalanced over others

eskimos magic...

grey knights x,x,x,y

im sure theres more

but if you want to overpower your x,x,x,y

full str and magic with snakey mace is the max damage you can do

and the higher the level the more damage with base will do

except the 4 originals will be lower then the others

and the grey knight

i guess some characters have handicaps though you wouldnt guess it

Green knight- people say his double flip is a handicap

king- lack of healing points

grey knight- low damaging x,x,x,y

the 4 original knight- they have element to x,x,x,y but the damage is lowered

eskimo- his magic refil is slow compared to blue knight

any others?

fire demon's splash attack is one of the fastest, so blasting his fully powered magic all over is fun! watching you take out the troll mom was so fun to see when you'd set them all on fire.