Sign in to follow this  
G3N0Unknown

Castle Crashers at Anime Iowa!

This is me and my friends during Anime Iowa this weekend. We got several comments on our costumes. Though there is very little of us together because we kept splitting up, this is one of them we were all together!

(I am the king)

CastleCrashers.jpg

Comments?

i think making a knight costume would be easy but im just to lazy :P

It is not that hard! :D You just need alot of hard color paper. :P

lol thanks much DanP and Emil!

And Anime Iowa is held in Coraville, Iowa at the Mariott Hotel Convention Center. Its held usually once a year in Aug. (Next year July 30th-Aug 2nd I do believe)

It is loads of fun.

And for the anime there, there is tons. Heck there is even costumes from not anime (Like the Castle Crashers of course)

If you are from Iowa or close by it is defiantly loads of fun.

There is a forum for it (Just google Anime Iowa)

My friends and I are going to put more work into them, go to more cons and hopefully hit ComicCon and E3 Next year as the Castle Crashers. It was loads of fun, and thanks for the comments hope there is more!

lol thanks much DanP and Emil!

And Anime Iowa is held in Coraville, Iowa at the Mariott Hotel Convention Center. Its held usually once a year in Aug. (Next year July 30th-Aug 2nd I do believe)

It is loads of fun.

And for the anime there, there is tons. Heck there is even costumes from not anime (Like the Castle Crashers of course)

If you are from Iowa or close by it is defiantly loads of fun.

There is a forum for it (Just google Anime Iowa)

My friends and I are going to put more work into them, go to more cons and hopefully hit ComicCon and E3 Next year as the Castle Crashers. It was loads of fun, and thanks for the comments hope there is more!

Wow, I lived in Iowa City for the last four years and never heard of it. I might have to look into it, though I am not that into anime.

Well for the weapons....

We used PVC Pipes and Foam and ducktape. (Amp Guard style stuff)

Shields We just used a piece of wood (Ran out of time) and such.

Boots, Rubber boots spray painted.

Shirt we spray painted Silver.

Helmets are are just big buckets.

And for the The King and the coats a lot more went into it. (FYI the King Helmet was the hardest and took the longest :x)

Hahaha. And Castle Crashers does have some anime-style stuff (The expressions the characters make when they are damaged, the civilian's character select portrait, etc.) in it, though.

Dude. Lady. whoever you are. I am sending you presents. you can't stop me. well, you could if you don't pm me your address... but you should pm me your address. because i am sending you presents. That King costume is So Great!

:arrow:

kelly

Dude. Lady. whoever you are. I am sending you presents. you can't stop me. well, you could if you don't pm me your address... but you should pm me your address. because i am sending you presents. That King costume is So Great!

:arrow:

kelly

I think they were at Comic Con last year. Either that or it was some other set of Castle Crashers and King.

I am a dude!

I and yes they are great costumes. We are revamping them for next AI. I think we are adding our own spin to them as well as including animal orbs. Should be exciting. And presents you say? I love presents

Here I am again, posting pictures from Anime Iowa 2011. Now, this year we got way more photos taken then the last time we did the Castle Crashers. More people recognized us and we even got on stage in from of 2000 people. I will post more when I am able, but for now, here is three.

You can compare with my current signature, but I will probably change it soon ;)

I was going to jump on here to badger you for making a necropost, but...those are nice photos. Carry on. :lol:

I was going to jump on here to badger you for making a necropost, but...those are nice photos. Carry on. :lol:

Compared to making new threads, bumping old topics is actually encouraged. No problem here! ;)