Sign in to follow this  
Dezzan

The Mighty Industrial Knight

...Holy poop....

He's magic is damn overpowered against bigger enemies (and bosses) ...

The reason this only works on bigger enemies & bosses is because the lighter/smaller enmies do get a knockback and falls down on the first razorblade hit, while bosses and bigger enemies stands up and gets damaged by all 7 blades.

For the people who hanvt tired him out yet:

With max. magic he shoots 7 Razor Blades that does ~20 damage each. 7*20 = ~140 damage.

The magic is also highly spammable, you can use 10 magics after each other before the magic bar goes to 0.

140dmg x 10magics = 1400 dmg...

With max. magic you can kill:

(All killed within 30 seconds)

Barbarian Boss in 2 magics.

Catfish in 6 magics.

Bat Boss in 2 magics.

Corn Boss in 19 magics.

Medusa in 6 magics.

---More coming soon---

And another thing. Behemoth, is this a bug? Or is he supposed to be this good?

Thanks.

(I will try the troll boss on insane with this character later and report how it went. But atm I havn't completed the game with him yet).

...Holy poop....

He's magic is damn overpowered against bigger enemies (and bosses) ...

The reason this only works on bigger enemies & bosses is because the lighter/smaller enmies do get a knockback and falls down on the first razorblade hit, while bosses and bigger enemies stands up and gets damaged by all 7 blades.

For the people who hanvt tired him out yet:

With max. magic he shoots 7 Razor Blades that does ~20 damage each. 7*20 = ~140 damage.

The magic is also highly spammable, you can use 10 magics after each other before the magic bar goes to 0.

140dmg x 10magics = 1400 dmg...

With max. magic you can kill:

Barbarian Boss in 2 magics.

Catfish in 6 magics.

---More coming soon---

And another thing. Behemoth, is this a bug? Or is he supposed to be this good?

Thanks.

(I will try the troll boss on insane with this character later and report how it went. But atm I havn't completed the game with him yet).

ya the same goes with the fencer, i have my fencer lvl 99 and i can kill ANY boss with less then 10 y magics, so less then a minute i could say

Getting the industrialist finally motivated me to get through the game with the blue knight. Now I have him, and only at Level 20, he's already making mincemeat out of the big guys who don't have the good sense to go down.

It's not a bug..and they shouldn't fix it.

If it's not really useful in the arena,how is that bad?

You know what DOES need to be fixed? The red knight.

He's overpowered in the regular stages AND the arena.

I find the Red Knight not as overpowered as the Blue Knight. The Red Knight does have that splash that you cannot get out of, but it takes up a lot of mana, and that takes time to regenerate. Along with using other spells to avoid and deal damage, it is not at it's maximum effectiveness. Blue Knight on the other hand has spells that freeze you 100% of the time, unless you are jumping at the time you get hit by it or are using yeti. People get way more cheap with him by magic jumping everything that gets too close, and then beat the hell out of them while they are frozen. This gets worse if the person is using Rammy for their pet in the arena. He always knocks the player across from him at the beginning, and as the blue knight, you can just wait for the guy to get up, then splash him, freeze him, then beat him up and possibly juggle him. Now the other player is at around half health and the match just started. Totally fair :roll:

I find the Red Knight not as overpowered as the Blue Knight. The Red Knight does have that splash that you cannot get out of, but it takes up a lot of mana, and that takes time to regenerate. Along with using other spells to avoid and deal damage, it is not at it's maximum effectiveness. Blue Knight on the other hand has spells that freeze you 100% of the time, unless you are jumping at the time you get hit by it or are using yeti. People get way more cheap with him by magic jumping everything that gets too close, and then beat the hell out of them while they are frozen. This gets worse if the person is using Rammy for their pet in the arena. He always knocks the player across from him at the beginning, and as the blue knight, you can just wait for the guy to get up, then splash him, freeze him, then beat him up and possibly juggle him. Now the other player is at around half health and the match just started. Totally fair :roll:

The red knight kills a player with 2 full electrical attack,how is that not overpowered?

And you can't beat someone endlessly,the will escape eventually.

I beg to differ. As someone who has died several times due to about 20 enemies of various kinds standing right next to me, bashing my character and keeping it constantly unable to do anything, including jump out...my experience indicates otherwise.

Yay arenas!

I beg to differ. As someone who has died several times due to about 20 enemies of various kinds standing right next to me, bashing my character and keeping it constantly unable to do anything, including jump out...my experience indicates otherwise.

Yay arenas!

Talking about the multiplayer arenas, not the single player monster wave ones :P

But I still beg to differ. The Red Knight doesn't always get to use his full bar of mana for his splash, and saying 2 splashes kill a guy is a lie. It's more like 3. Freezing 100% of the time is way more cheap then Getting off a full mana bar of lightning splash.

Talking about the multiplayer arenas, not the single player monster wave ones :P

Lol I know I had just been frustrated about my difficulties beating the arenas and needed to vent :P

Guest Nitsud44

You know what's really cheap? In a free for all when a blue knight runs up and freezes someone so the red knight can get an easy lightning in. And for even more cheapness, the blue knight can spam RT + B on the guy stuck in lightning.

I unfortunately lost my industrial knight with the data loss glitch but his magic is supposed to be that good.

He evens out with other characters because normal enemies get knocked over while bosses do not.

SPOILER?

He's awesome for grinding in the painter level too. I just found that out last night. Get the painter down to about half health, and he starts to paint 3 enemies at a time. RT+Y against them until you get tired of it. Don't whack the painter again until you're ready to leave the level.

My industrialist gained 6-7 levels doing this.