chza

What are you listening to ATM?

is it me or am i the only on that's listening to metal and not japanese girl songs?

damn that sounded wrong no dissrespekt.

is it me or am i the only on that's listening to metal and not japanese girl songs?

metal < japanese girl songs

Hands down any day

But seriously, i love metal, but not english metal, and since it would be in spanish no one would understand and i would be ignored :cry:

And i mainly listen to folkloric rock, wich is kinda weird

Here is one btw

What if the song is both metal and sung by Japanese girls?

I listen to quite a bit of that.

Now, this song isn't sung by a Japanese girl, but it is sung by a Japanese guy. Or at least, I think it's Japanese. I'm not sure what else it would be.

I thought this was awesome:

i diden't mean it litterarly but japanese girls singing usey is some shild song. ut that'sjust my exprience.

Since I haven't been able to use my PC, and the Xbox 360 is a pool of 'blah' right now, I've decided to play the Nintendo 64. The first game that came to mind was Jet Force Gemini. I just started playing it again, and got past Sekhmet a bit ago. Jet Force Geminit was my first Rare game; I got it the year of release, 1999, and since then, had a strong fondness for Rare. Still haven't beat it, though.

Wow I'm really out of it...

Not only did I screw up the code but I was ACTUALLY listening to this song!

Haha.

And whoops; I guess it was a bad choice to delete my post at that moment. I thought you were going to edit yours.

noboy has the same taste as me :cry:
What sort of Music are you interested in?

Unless you like to listen to pots and pans banging against each other, I can almost guarantee I listen to some form of music similar to yours.

In my mind you have to keep an open mind to arts like music otherwise you miss out. Except for country... Sorry but I can't stand the steel guitar.

In my mind you have to keep an open mind to arts like music otherwise you miss out. Except for country... Sorry but I can't stand the steel guitar.

agreed.

I've been hitting the DooM II pretty heavily again. Oh, such joy it brings me. I'm sad this song appears only once, though.