chza

What are you listening to ATM?

Erase everything before the =

Like:

[youtube]J16lInLZRms[/youtube]

Thanks not used to how you make videos show up in these forums i'm used to other sites.

Ending theme.

I personally really like this game, even if it's short.

I enjoyed it. Lots of people didn't like BulletWitch, but I thought it was pretty decent. I picked it up a while back for just £5 :)

I enjoyed it. Lots of people didn't like BulletWitch, but I thought it was pretty decent. I picked it up a while back for just £5 :)

I've been enjoying it for a while.

My friend got it really cheap awhile ago, and is currently letting me borrow it.

And I'm almost done with Hell mode.

I don't think it should have gotten all of the hate that it did. Not only is it keeping me entertained, it's also giving me some inspiration for my game designs. :)

I've been enjoying it for a while.

My friend got it really cheap awhile ago, and is currently letting me borrow it.

And I'm almost done with Hell mode.

I don't think it should have gotten all of the hate that it did. Not only is it keeping me entertained, it's also giving me some inspiration for my game designs. :)

I remember my friend couldn't beat the last boss for the first time when we ran through it. He passed me the controller and I beat it first go :lol:

Whut I'm listening to:

Interesting cover, but no-where near as good as the original...as usual