chza

What are you listening to ATM?

Whats ATM?

At the moment.

You can figure that out by looking at the rest of the posts.

Edited by Turkey

Whats ATM?

Automated Teller Machine. It's basically a machine that can allow someone to withdraw and deposit money.  :-P

But seriously, listen to Turkey he got it right.

Edited by T Diamond
  • Upvote 1

I love the song "Terracotta pie" by the System of a Down. 

And I very often listen to Dedmau5's music.

Edited by EnPycFr

Boom

Nothing groundbreaking, but it is true to their roots. If the rest of the album is at this standard, I'll be very pleased

I'm down to the final stretch of the workload for this semester. I'm so close to finishing this stuff, I can practically taste victory already!  :evil: 

This song is a good song I use to wake up to, great build up for when I am getting out of bed, stretching, working out, then heading down to grab something to eat before I hop on xbox to play gears of war 3. <3 

Edited by Vinchenzo
  • Upvote 2

I went nuts when I heard about the FEZ remix album (FZ: Side F) by Disasterpeace (featuring plenty of awesome artists), so naturally I've been listening to it non-stop since it came out over the weekend. It's awesome, check it out! http://disasterpeace.com/album/fz-side-f

All of the tracks are great, but if I had to list a favorite, it'd probably "Nature of Things and Stuff" by Jim Guthrie. Anything Jim Guthrie touches turns to gold.

• Upvote 2

I went nuts when I heard about the FEZ remix album (FZ: Side F) by Disasterpeace (featuring plenty of awesome artists), so naturally I've been listening to it non-stop since it came out over the weekend. It's awesome, check it out! http://disasterpeace.com/album/fz-side-f

All of the tracks are great, but if I had to list a favorite, it'd probably "Nature of Things and Stuff" by Jim Guthrie. Anything Jim Guthrie touches turns to gold.

He certainly is a great artist! I wish I could shake his hand and congratulate him on being so good! I remember playing super brothers and it was so inspiring to me, it helped me find my career; to make music for videogames. I always have wanted to make music for videogames, but that game just really helped me step in the right direction. I tried my hand at programming, and oh lord it was just too much for me, I respect programmers alot more now.

EDIT: this album is awesome! Bought it :)

Edited by Vinchenzo
  • Upvote 1

I went nuts when I heard about the FEZ remix album (FZ: Side F) by Disasterpeace (featuring plenty of awesome artists), so naturally I've been listening to it non-stop since it came out over the weekend. It's awesome, check it out! http://disasterpeace.com/album/fz-side-f

He certainly is a great artist! I wish I could shake his hand and congratulate him on being so good! I remember playing super brothers and it was so inspiring to me, it helped me find my career; to make music for videogames. I always have wanted to make music for videogames, but that game just really helped me step in the right direction. I tried my hand at programming, and oh lord it was just too much for me, I respect programmers alot more now.

That's pretty neat, haha :) Superbrothers was a fantastic game, definitely some wonderful music there. His work on Indie Game: The Movie was phenomenal too! Have you composed for any games yet?

(Also I've done some programming, and I think I might be better at it than music composition, haha. I can sorta do both, but I feel like I'm a more logical thinker.)

I went nuts when I heard about the FEZ remix album (FZ: Side F) by Disasterpeace (featuring plenty of awesome artists), so naturally I've been listening to it non-stop since it came out over the weekend. It's awesome, check it out! http://disasterpeace.com/album/fz-side-f

That's pretty neat, haha :) Superbrothers was a fantastic game, definitely some wonderful music there. His work on Indie Game: The Movie was phenomenal too! Have you composed for any games yet?

(Also I've done some programming, and I think I might be better at it than music composition, haha. I can sorta do both, but I feel like I'm a more logical thinker.)

I haven't even gone to school yet but I start in June it's an 18 month course I am so excited! The audio school teaches you everything from recording live sounds to mixing and mastering so I can become an audio engineer, I probably won't start doing it right off the bat but I want to work towards my goal by making music in my spare time to impress video games companies. Yes he did really good work on that movie I liked it :) 

• Upvote 1

This song was a pretty significant inspiration for me to start playing around with LSDJ on Gameboy  :-P I like this one a lot.

• Upvote 1

I dedicated today to downloading a whole crap ton of music to put on my iPod.  I haven't gotten any new music in close to two years now, so I got plenty.  Already downloaded everything from The Offspring, The Black Keys, Tool, and A Perfect Circle.  I'm currently downloading everything from Metallica.

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with this:

and