chza

What are you listening to ATM?

Some guy made a couple pictures and put them together with Crashervania from Starbomb. It's pretty amazing.

Slight Profanity

I quoted someone at first and replied, but the system went insane and I gave up ;~;

Edited by Turkey
  • Upvote 3

My History teacher told us we have to watch "The men who built America" Series and now I just can't get the intro out of my head. 

• Upvote 1

I've been waiting for someone to acknowledge this video's existence. Thank you.

Beautiful. Gets me every time I hear it. I really hope they put this in the new Smash Bros. somewhere.

Edited by Turkey
  • Upvote 2

I only ever got to battle one of the Frontier Brains in Emerald: Pike Queen Lucy. I whooped her Shuckle's a** and it was glorious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0UeRlLfYug

For some reason, I find myself listening to every season's new theme songs again and again. Advance is easily one of my favorites, along with the Indigo League, Master Quest, Johto Journeys, Advanced Challenge, Diamond and Pearl, DP Galactic Battles, and the new XY series.

That Killer Instinct song that I posted a bit ago has been my jam for the past couple days now. It's amazing.

Edited by Turkey

My new favorite song for the next few days:

Also, I almost cried the first time I heard this song, not because it's particularly emotional, it just reminds me of something I wish I could forget:

This is probably the only radio-pop song that I'll post here, but I just love it so much.