Sign in to follow this  
wtfSNORLAX

Character Unlock Chart

Well Done!

This could prove to be very useful! Sadly my xbox exploded so I can't exactly use it... :cry:

Either way this will help plenty of people! Thank you for posting this...Although don't you get gray knight from Barbarian Boss?

The arrows symbolize that when you beat the game with that character you unlock the character below them....right?

-Olvidado

Well Done!

This could prove to be very useful! Sadly my xbox exploded so I can't exactly use it... :cry:

Either way this will help plenty of people! Thank you for posting this...Although don't you get gray knight from Barbarian Boss?

The arrows symbolize that when you beat the game with that character you unlock the character below them....right?

-Olvidado

Thanks!

Yes, the arrows mean you get the character the arrow points to when you beat the game. I just listed Grey Knight as "Start" since you get him very early and I was too lazy to change his background. I may change it later to show you must kill barbarian boss.

What does the download mean :?:

It means the characters will be future DLC. Well, the King and Necro are. I'm assuming Open-visor Knight and Wizard Minion will be as well.

:cry:

My xbox exploded on the inside three days after I got Castle Crashers on launch day...I had the time to explore the stages and get all the animal orbs and most of the weapons on my own. Sadly I only beat the game with Green Knight and Red Knight...So I didn't get that many characters. I went through all the arenas plenty of times hoping to unlock more characters....I wanted to unlock ninja...I should have looked it up before my xbox died...So I could put ninja stars in people's faces....

-Olvidado

Guest Sparki29
:cry:

My xbox exploded on the inside three days after I got Castle Crashers on launch day...I had the time to explore the stages and get all the animal orbs and most of the weapons on my own. Sadly I only beat the game with Green Knight and Red Knight...So I didn't get that many characters. I went through all the arenas plenty of times hoping to unlock more characters....I wanted to unlock ninja...I should have looked it up before my xbox died...So I could put ninja stars in people's faces....

-Olvidado

Damn... I feel sorry 4 you man...

So why didn't you put the evil wizard in the pic too :?:

There's a picture floating around that's supposedly a dump of image files from the game. It shows all the characters on my chart. All the weapons, including chainsaw, plus a few others. As well as 2 more animal orbs. The amount of weapons would fill the armory, and one of the new pets would be the 4th 'water' pet. Since the image makes sense it's believed to be an actual dump. I'm not sure if it's been proven real though.

Anyways, the image doesn't have the wizard on it. Just his minion. If the wizard ends up being DLC then I'll add him to one of the empty spaces.

Just some constructive criticism... you oughta take the portraits and move em to the left a bit, that way the ones that are cut off won't seem so bad if they're touching the edges.

Just some constructive criticism... you oughta take the portraits and move em to the left a bit, that way the ones that are cut off won't seem so bad if they're touching the edges.

I was thinking about it, but I decided I was too lazy.

I could throw it together for you if you'd like... i've got nothing to do right now. I left work early to mow the lawn but I broke the throttle cable just now haha.

Edit: Urg, never mind haha. I know what you're talking about now, it was brutal just moving the first guy over.

I could throw it together for you if you'd like... i've got nothing to do right now. I left work early to mow the lawn but I broke the throttle cable just now haha.

Edit: Urg, never mind haha. I know what you're talking about now, it was brutal just moving the first guy over.

I could give you the PSD file, but it wouldn't help. I wasn't thinking and I just put the character backgrounds on the same layer. I REALLY don't feel like rendering the characters after using that pattern behind them.

Also, added a description on how to unlock grey.

Thanks for all the positive input. Depending on how bored I get I may decide to move characters to the left as stated earlier. I may also make a quick reference like this for the weapons. It would show the weapon, show what item and/or animal you need to get it, what stage, and maybe a little screen shot of the level area in the background.