Sign in to follow this  
seph

Trials HD

Dude seriously, have you ever played the demo (or own the game) ?

I bought it today, now im at difficulty "middle"

and jesuschrist, the game is so damn poop hard, i never thought that!

anyone else playing Trials ?

Yeah I'm on extreme now. It get's me so aggravated. Winning the micro donkey was really hard too and it wasn't even worth it. It's so hard to ride. But the game is pretty awesome.

Yeah I bought it I'm on Hard Diffculty and it is a Kick in the Nuts Jesus its so HARD!! The demo was easy and fun so I bought it then what do you know its hard as hell. Don't get me wrong I love the game, I love creating Maps, I love playing the skill games, and I love beating my friends records I love it all but its so Damn hard

I bought this game but i wish i didn't.

I reluctantly spent 1200 on it and i whizzed through it too quickly, might be my fault. It was hard but after you try a level about 3 times its easy enough to go through it with only a few mistakes.

I'm on the last level on the extreme difficulty and i must say that is hard, and it makes me so angry when i accedently press BACK instead of B so i end up going all the way back to the begening... :twisted:

Although it is fun when your in a party with all of your friends who also have it and your all trying to beat each others score games!

And the level creator is awesome... But you can only download your friends levels!? That so stuipid, amazing things can be done with it and nor me or any of my friends have the creative level to make something good! If they released a patch so you could download the communitys top rated levels this game would be soooo much better!

ok guys, i just picked the damn game up again, now @ Inferno II.

*insert rage post here*

Its so hard!