Sign in to follow this  
YesStars Matt

Battlefield Bad Company and BF Bad Company 2 Thread

This Thread is only for Battlefield Bad Company Lovers Only! JK This Thread is all about Bad Company and Bad Company 2

http://battlefieldbadcompany.com/ Hears a Link to the New Awesome multiplayer Tralier for Bad Company 2 its on the main page Just watch. Check it out! Its pretty Sweet! So does anybody Love Bad Company In this Thread I hope So! You can also get some teamates for Bad Company on this Thread! So Enjoy!

Ah, i decide to come back on the forums and thinking, is there a bad company thread up, and behold here it is. So what do you think of bad company 2?

Now I'm not a die hard Battlefield fan, but I'm having a ton of fun with the Bad Company 2 demo. Definately buying it :o

Ditto.

I really enjoy playing as the Medic or Recon, and hate playing as the Assault or Engineer players, since the vehicle users usually dart ahead of everyone to prevent any possible repairs for an engineer, and the Assault guy doesn't really specialize in anything but shooting, which I can get enough of with a Medic or Recon character.

Now I'm not a die hard Battlefield fan, but I'm having a ton of fun with the Bad Company 2 demo. Definately buying it :o

Ditto.

I really enjoy playing as the Medic or Recon, and hate playing as the Assault or Engineer players, since the vehicle users usually dart ahead of everyone to prevent any possible repairs for an engineer, and the Assault guy doesn't really specialize in anything but shooting, which I can get enough of with a Medic or Recon character.

Agreed.

Except I prefer the Engineer over the Medic.

Recon however, is my favorite class. So far I have over 250 head shots out of just under 500 kills.

The destruction, sheer size, and sound really give you the sense of being in battle.

Ditto.

I'm medic, all the way (you remember Deni :P )

Yeah, me and Deni would be up in some sniper spot, and I'd hide behind something, and anytime he got shot, I'd throw down heals, and if he died I'd defib him, and if I died he'd pick up my kit and defib me :P It was pretty funny.

I like Medic most, but the Assault is okay, I didn't get much into sniping.

Assault medic, FTW.

Oh, Glitch, double post :oops:

Playing as a medic is the best thing ever, you save tickets and kick some a$$ at the same time. Engineer and recon are pretty epic too, but assault is kinda boring to me.

recon is the only class that i really like : / because i like to be in the battle yet stealthy ive gotten high killstreaks using recon

recon is the only class that i really like : / because i like to be in the battle yet stealthy ive gotten high killstreaks using recon
Well yeah i like it, i usually spot tons of guys as a recon, and the mortar stike its pretty helpful.

I would use it more but i have to addapt to the dropping bullets.

In case anyone was curious, my team earn a spot in the top 20 for the Gamestop Battle of the Baddest.

What place did you get, exactly?

Or do you not know yet... or something.

In case anyone was curious, my team earn a spot in the top 20 for the Gamestop Battle of the Baddest.

What place did you get, exactly?

Or do you not know yet... or something.

Idk, I didn't bother to calculate. Something like 16th?

Yay bad company 2 the game no one ever plays and the only shooter i like!

Anyway i have been having so much fun on the new maps, and i cant wait for vietnam dlc, maybe i will hit the level 50 before the year ends (i stopped playing the game on sep, i am back since 3 days ago)

In case anyone is curious i am a 46, i have 4 494 000 points, 314 hours wasted and i have killed 17891 avatars in this game

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/basilisk26

Game on baby!