Sign in to follow this  
Xemnas768

I got an achivement but my brother didn't?

You gotta beat the whole game, if you play by yourself for a while and then he suddenly joins at the lava level (example) that wont count as beating the game.

He must beat the game. Do all the levels with the arrows and then defeat the final boss again to get it.

You gotta beat the whole game, if you play by yourself for a while and then he suddenly joins at the lava level (example) that wont count as beating the game.

He must beat the game. Do all the levels with the arrows and then defeat the final boss again to get it.

Well he didn't really played the whole game but when we fought the final boss again he got it.

For me and someone else I played with, whoever got the final Blow got the achievement. I didn't kill the wizard the first time, didn't get the achievement. I thought it might have had something to do with dying early in a level with no chance at reviving me, but instead we just killed the Wizard again. Gotz me the achievement! :lol:

i think it just means that your brother is inferior to you in terms of playing the game.

just kidding, keep the ideas coming if you know the exact causes ;)

Already said before in this thread, but you have to beat every single level in the game. All the way from Home Castle to Final Battle.

You have to beat every boss, every level someway or another.

As long as you play EVERY level online or offline it doesn't matter, as long as you play every level, and beat it.

So the easiest thing to do is, get to the boat by yourself, and than beat every level after that, so it's easy and also it's easy to know where you left off.

Guest zoompooky

There are several of these.

If you want the "skull" icon and credit for completing the game, you have to be the one to land the final hit on the boss.

If you want the steering wheel (gotten from dragon boss at end of lava world) you MUST be player 1. Players 2-4 won't get it.

If you want the horn from the corn boss, it appears that you must be the one to land the most damage / final kill - not sure on this one.

If you grab the compass, everyone gets it.

If you want the telescope, you have to be the one to touch it at the end of the industrial complex. The only player that gets to keep it is the one that touches it.