Sign in to follow this  
Xemnas768

Master Cheif in Castle Crashers?

Bungie broke off form Microsoft a while back. just to shed some light..

Yes, but it actually doesn't mean anything. It means Bungie is a Second Party Developer and not a First Party Developer. Microsoft still holds most of the stock in Bungie.

This game IS only for 360 so why not keep the spirt by addding him to the game? he can use a energy sword as his weapon, maybe elites to? (i like elites)

No offense but thats artarted... its a arcade game I dont think it will produce nearly enough money to pay bungie to say yes...

I do think though that if the game made like an expanision thats massive it would make the money

This game IS only for 360 so why not keep the spirt by addding him to the game? he can use a energy sword as his weapon, maybe elites to? (i like elites)

No offense but thats artarted... its a arcade game I dont think it will produce nearly enough money to pay bungie to say yes...

I do think though that if the game made like an expanision thats massive it would make the money

Technically, this kind of content could fall under Microsoft's Game Content rules (as long as it's given for free).

Oh my god f****in master chief? why dont we all just stop saying that for every game released on 360 that master chief needs to be in it? its so stupid he should stay in one game and one game...halo...

Oh my god f****in master chief? why dont we all just stop saying that for every game released on 360 that master chief needs to be in it? its so stupid he should stay in one game and one game...halo...

And Unreal Tournament 3.

common now devon, if people wish to see him in the game, they can discuss it. No need to be so hostile to the idea.

Besides, their opinion is not that of The Behemoth. Any and all content that they choose to be in the game is up to them and no one else :P

Guest cjschmidt

First off, the creators of this game have given us wonderful characters that stand all on their own. If Master Chief ever shows up in CC, it should be because MS is acknowledging the awesomeness of the game and pays the Behemoth a wheelbarrow full of cash to help promote their IP (Halo).

That being said, I think Master Chief is boring - if you're going to go in this direction, give me Ninja Turtles. :D

no no no.

what we need is character customization!

please? :D

1.No one can draw only using a control stick or two. So drawing in-game won't work.

2. Microsoft doesn't have that thing that the PS3 has that allows you to DL UTIII maps and gametypes into the PS3.

Dealing with the rights to Halo: Bungie is an independently owned company and there was talk of transferring Halo to a separate platform. It's cute, sexy, a best-seller, and you might know it as the Nintendo DS. So if Bungie wanted to do something not Microsoft related with Halo, they have full rights to. Now this next statement is clearly guesswork but I don't think that Microsoft has anything to do with the Halo books. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Dealing with the rights to Halo: Bungie is an independently owned company and there was talk of transferring Halo to a separate platform. It's cute, sexy, a best-seller, and you might know it as the Nintendo DS. So if Bungie wanted to do something not Microsoft related with Halo, they have full rights to. Now this next statement is clearly guesswork but I don't think that Microsoft has anything to do with the Halo books. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually, Microsoft has all rights to Halo. And the DS game was a reskinned 007 game.

Actually, Microsoft has all rights to Halo. And the DS game was a reskinned 007 game.

Oh yeah that's right. It was back in October of '07 that they bought the name Bungie from MS. They did not, however, buy the Halo franchise because MS wouldn't budge and didn't want the game on competitors' systems. Thanks for correcting me RDJ. :P

I actually have never heard anyone say master chief needs to be in it for any other game.... calm down. It would just work out pretty well.

Sword: Energy Sword.

Arrow: Magnum

Splash: Flame Thrower or Multiple trip mine explosions.

Projectile Magic: Grenade

Jump Magic: Explosion from underneath him sends him flying.

I actually have never heard anyone say master chief needs to be in it for any other game.... calm down. It would just work out pretty well.

People have suggested he be in Soul Calibur before. Sort of like when they did the Spawn, Heihachi, Link deal a few years back. Just sayin'...

Jump Magic: Grenade Jump

Jump Magic: Grenade Jump

rocket jump :P

I know it's a pipe dream to want him, but...

Weapons: Energy Sword, Gravity Hammer, Halo Machete

Bow: Plasma Rifle

Area Magic: Dual SMG Barrage

Projectile Magic: Plasma Grenade

Aerial Magic: Frag Grenade

Jump magic: Rocket Jump