I have to ask why people hate CoD. I don't play it myself, but I understand why it's an excellent game at what it does. I just feel like it's the Twilight book series of games. People hate it because people hate it.

I have to ask why people hate CoD. I don't play it myself, but I understand why it's an excellent game at what it does. I just feel like it's the Twilight book series of games. People hate it because people hate it.

Its that and the fact that you can't escape it. It's everywhere and it gets annoying constantly hearing about it.

Same here, pal. There's a new gimmick to each game, while the gameplay is improved with each entry. I think people just hate it because it spawned an overused genre.

I think the main reason people hate CoD is due to the fanbase, they always seem to say stupid things like "u shud play a real game liek Call of Duty" most of the time they are just trolls, but it still angers people. So yeah the fanbase and what everyone else said.

I think the main reason people hate CoD is due to the fanbase, they always seem to say stupid things like "u shud play a real game liek Call of Duty" most of the time they are just trolls, but it still angers people. So yeah the fanbase and what everyone else said.

Or it's because they rehash the same game and release it as a different game every other year.  And because there's no balance, and, well, it's just all around terrible.  I'll play CoD if I'm in the mood to be as cheap as possible and kill people and consider it "skill".

• Upvote 1

Because people might have forgotten, let me share all the games/series I don't like!

-Shadow of the Colossus
-The Elder Scroll series
-Fallout series
-Ocarina of Time
-GTA series
-Half Life series
-CoD zombies mode (can it count as its own thing yet?)

Because people might have forgotten, let me share all the games/series I don't like!

-Shadow of the Colossus

-The Elder Scroll series

-Fallout series

-Ocarina of Time

-GTA series

-Half Life series

You're just begging for an argument, aren't you?

Edited by daikonboy101
  • Upvote 2

How to troll:

Go onto a game forum, start/join a thread about favorite/least favorite games and write something like this

-Shadow of the Colossus
-The Elder Scroll series
-Fallout series
-Ocarina of Time
-GTA series
-Half Life series

• Upvote 2

Every body here is saying they don't like Square games, But there were a lot of good square games to be honest, Chrono Trigger? Oh wait, Was that made by Square?

How to troll:

Go onto a game forum, start/join a thread about favorite/least favorite games and write something like this

-Shadow of the Colossus

-The Elder Scroll series

-Fallout series

-Ocarina of Time

-GTA series

-Half Life series

Completely serious though. I do not enjoy anything those games bring to the table. I could understand why someone else would, but I personally do not.

How to troll:

-Shadow of the Colossus

-The Elder Scroll series

-Fallout series

-Ocarina of Time

-GTA series

-Half Life series

Completely serious though. I do not enjoy anything those games bring to the table. I could understand why someone else would, but I personally do not.

You're also the same person who think LoL is the best game evar.  So there's that.

• Upvote 1

How to troll:

-Shadow of the Colossus

-The Elder Scroll series

-Fallout series

-Ocarina of Time

-GTA series

-Half Life series

You're also the same person who think LoL is the best game evar.  So there's that.

I never said it was the best game ever, I said it was fun, especially for a free game.

I never said it was the best game ever, I said it was fun, especially for a free game.

Its funny, there are a lot of FreeToPlay games that have recently caught my eye. Besides the ones that are basically PaytoPlay, there are some nice little gems out there that are really worth playing. In fact, I find some of them to be even more entertaining than most 'Triple-A' titles these days

I guess my most favourite would be Spiral Knights (even if it has gone down the pan these past couple years). I spent ages on that game with a friend (full 5* gear, heck yea!). Think Link to the Past, with multiplayer. Its great fun. The only problem being that you only get a certain amount of plays per day, depending on how much 'energy' you use, unless you buy more 'energy' (either in-game with the currency you earn, or using IRL moneys). Although I hear this system is being phased out soon/eventually/sometime, which will make it far more accessible to those who are less reluctant to shell out for a F2P game (like me! Which is one of the main reasons I stopped playing...)

I totally remember spiral knights.

After all I'm the one that got you into the beta.

And yes the energy system was a little... frustrating.

• Upvote 1

Every body here is saying they don't like Square games, But there were a lot of good square games to be honest, Chrono Trigger? Oh wait, Was that made by Square?

And yet you don't name the other games in the Chrono series that everyone hated. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Square Enix is worse than EA.

And yet you don't name the other games in the Chrono series that everyone hated. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Square Enix is worse than EA.

I've only heard good things about Chrono Cross, though.

And Square Enix is worse than EA.  Not because they're scamming their customers, but because they're just too damn oblivious.  Literally, they don't get it.  They're just like "oh, we'll do this and this" and we're like "we don't want that and that" so then they make "that" the center point of the game, and we're like "wtf Sqenix".

How to troll:

-Shadow of the Colossus

-The Elder Scroll series

-Fallout series

-Ocarina of Time

-GTA series

-Half Life series

... Sadly I actually don't even know what LoL is.

How to troll:

-Shadow of the Colossus

-The Elder Scroll series

-Fallout series

-Ocarina of Time

-GTA series

-Half Life series

... Sadly I actually don't even know what LoL is.

Haha, silly. It's laugh out loud.

And yet you don't name the other games in the Chrono series that everyone hated. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Square Enix is worse th

I've only heard good things about Chrono Cross, though.

And Square Enix is worse than EA.  Not because they're scamming their customers, but because they're just too damn oblivious.  Literally, they don't get it.  They're just like "oh, we'll do this and this" and we're like "we don't want that and that" so then they make "that" the center point of the game, and we're like "wtf Sqenix".

I agree, But they made SOME (Pretty much only 4) games that were pretty decent, And while I haven't been able to play Chrono Cross I still just specifically like those games, And they seem to come up a lot of times when talking about things, I don't know why.

As far as the most popular series' go I'm not a huge fan of Sonic or Zelda games. I liked Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut and Sonic Adventure 2 but not much else. I thought Sonic Heroes was ok and I kinda like Shadow the Hedgehog if that counts but I honestly can't stand the classic style sonic games.

As for Zelda it's about the same. Wind Waker was ok, not a huge fan of Twilight Princess, didn't like Link to the Past. I don't think they are bad by any means but they are definitely not my style.

I can't stand any Call of Duty. The games themselves are fun but the people who play it are atrocious and multiplayer is so messed up. Since that's the one of the only incentives for people to buy that's one of the only aspects the developers focus on. The whole mentality of the game and players is backwards to me. 

As for a #1 I can't think of anything I've played that I thought was absolutely terrible to the point of being my least favorite. I'm generally not too critical of games so unless something comes along that is absolute garbage it won't be a big deal to me.

Any cod game Infinity Ward makes it makes me WANT TO PUNCH A KITTEN,any new sonic game, most MMO/MMORPG's, and FROGGER

First of all... don't punch kittens. Ever.

Second, why Frogger? It's a classic arcade game. I mean, the remakes are nothing special, but Swampy's Revenge was great (and difficult.)

Anyways, I hate those infinite amount of Just Dance games or Dance Central or whatever. They keep dishing them out, and I don't want any of it.