I have a strong dislike for the indie game Dead State.

The game was great, don't get me wrong, but the developers are terrible, and had no passion behind the game.

Modders for the game had fixed all the spelling errors (for people who we assume are native English speakers), plot holes, and bugs.

Also, the main reason I don't trust Early Access games on Steam.

hmm, i am trying to come up with one game that i dont like...Ah yes, (everybody's probably gonna get mad at me) dota 2

Games I dont like, I dont like sports games, but thats just a hit or miss for whether you like it or not.

I'm going to go with Clash of Clans, cant get into too many IOS games, but I like a few.

I really want to like Styx, I really do. But it just starts to get so repetitive I find.

Second. I wouldn't say I hate it, but I don't like the repetition or cheap difficulty spikes near the end. That game had loads of potential, but didn't really deliver in the second half.

I hate Gears Of War and Halo Reach. I like the other Halo games, just not reach.

Wat.

Yeah, I really liked the new things Reach added. Never understood the hate. Same with GoW.

I bought Bloodborne despite not liking Dark Souls at all. Low and behold I don't like Bloodborne. Honestly I like the setting of Dark Souls more but I find Bloodborne to be more tolerable. No idea why maybe I'm just getting use to the series. As a huge Monster Hunter fanboy I feel like I should at least like these games but damn I just cant stand em.

I bought Bloodborne despite not liking Dark Souls at all. Low and behold I don't like Bloodborne. Honestly I like the setting of Dark Souls more but I find Bloodborne to be more tolerable. No idea why maybe I'm just getting use to the series. As a huge Monster Hunter fanboy I feel like I should at least like these games but damn I just cant stand em.

I kinda' feel similar. When I first bought Dark Souls I spent a few hours trying to get into it, but I just couldn't. A few months later I went back to it, and spent the next 2-3 weeks trying to beat the dang game. In the end I did and had a lot of fun, but it just took me more than a few hours to get invested into the game. I feel like the same will happen for me with Bloodborne eventually. I bought it 6 months ago, played it a little, but haven't gone back to it yet. Soon.

Monster Hunter... I want to like it, but I don't. It's mainly because I absolutely hate playing co-op games that require me to play with strangers, especially when I can't talk to them properly. I know for a fact that I would enjoy it if I could play it with three of my friends in the same room, but since none of them want to play it, I can't. It blows. Maybe if I play it for longer I would like it more, but I can't be bothered.

Binding of Issac. Dungeon Crawler mixed with Bullet Hell? No thanks.

...i have a feeling i already posted this.

Binding of Issac. Dungeon Crawler mixed with Bullet Hell? No thanks.

...i have a feeling i already posted this.

You know that there's only, like, 3 bosses and no enemies that are bullet hell parts, right? Two of them didn't even exist in the original Binding of Isaac and one of those didn't even exist until Afterbirth.

Edited by daikonboy101

You know that there's only, like, 3 bosses and no enemies that are bullet hell parts, right? Two of them didn't even exist in the original Binding of Isaac and one of those didn't even exist until Afterbirth.

Still cant enjoy the game. I never enjoyed the original Zeldas to begin with so some gross-out indie game certainly wont help me change my mind. And i played the demo again two days ago. Just cemented my feelings for the game.

Maybe give it another shot, but sometimes you just come across games that you can't get into, no matter how hard you try.

That reminds me. Bravely Default. I always had a negative feeling towards older final fantasy titles for using multiple classes for one character and Bravely Default does  just that. I was hoping it would help me enjoy it but... it didnt.