1. The only good CoD game is Modern Warfare (1).

Somehow you just said cod4 is the only good cod? Explain yourself NAO!

Edited by DataPack

Well, in MW2 the online sucks to start with, you have to camp and be the person nobody likes to actually have a decent K/D ratio, the game itself is just a shorter (maybe, it's been a while) version of Modern Warfare. The first one just has more... solid gameplay. It's hard to explain. MW3 is... ok I guess that's fine. Modern Warfare 1 and 3 are the only good ones. MW3 tends to be just like the 1st one, but with more guns and bla. Anyways, I don't like the way Treyarch does it at all. Everything's too fast and unrealistically gorey. I hated that part in Black Ops where you snuck in the jungle, and carved the sh** out of every one of those guys' throats. That was just disgusting. I hate the story in every single one too.

Well, in MW2 the online sucks to start with, you have to camp and be the person nobody likes to actually have a decent K/D ratio, the game itself is just a shorter (maybe, it's been a while) version of Modern Warfare. The first one just has more... solid gameplay. It's hard to explain. MW3 is... ok I guess that's fine. Modern Warfare 1 and 3 are the only good ones. MW3 tends to be just like the 1st one, but with more guns and bla. Anyways, I don't like the way Treyarch does it at all. Everything's too fast and unrealistically gorey. I hated that part in Black Ops where you snuck in the jungle, and carved the sh** out of every one of those guys' throats. That was just disgusting. I hate the story in every single one too.

Are you talking about campagin or multiplayer?

Edited by DataPack

Both, really.

Both, really.

I could go on a super long rant about how wrong you are but since i no longer play cod i wanna forget everything i know about that game franchise

I guess it's time to unleash my game "criticness".

5. LittleBigPlanet is the single most boring game to play alone. A true good game would be fun both modes!

7. Conker's Bad Fur Day has terrible voice acting, a bad storyline, and has a pretty stressful gameplay style. Just go play Banjo-Kazooie, it's way better.

10. Zombies Ate My Neighbors has been claimed as one of the best SNES games ever. The SNES is my favorite console to ever exist, but this game is terrible and hard.

Let the hate commence. I'm picky.

Alrighty, I'll throw my thoughts in on the mix.

5. LittleBigPlanet is one of my favorite platformers of all time, and I have put a ridiculous amount of hours into both of them. The theming, the mechanics, the fluid controls, the level designs, I love them all so much. Sometimes it's a bit repetitive when you're trying to beat a certain level in one life, but that's only really something the veteran players attempt. If it was boring you, I'm concerned that you missed out on a true experience. Were you playing alone, or without messing with the costumes, or on the community levels or something? Don't play the community levels. That's one aspect that needs vast improvement.

Edit: I just realized you said you played it alone. At that point, it's more just a matter of taste. I still completely disagree with you, but I can see where you're coming from. Have you tried the level editor?

7. Judging Conker's Bad Fur Day by its story is kind of unfair. The game's just a blue humor hodgepodge of dumb offensive gags left and right concealed by a cute fuzzy animal mask, which is absolutely beautiful. The writers were clearly just having fun with it, and you have to give them points for originality, as the direction of the story was very unique. As for the voice actors, you should give them some credit as well, being that there were only three of them. Dumb as the voices may sound, they were pretty silly and I still find myself quoting them today. Shoot me if I'm wrong (please don't), but it seems as if you're seeing this game the wrong way. I won't say it's badly written, because it's not, but it's hard to see the writing and story for what they are if you take the story seriously. It's intended to be a big joke. As for the gameplay, I can definitely see where you're going with the stressful gameplay style. Personally, though, I think the variety makes up for it.

10. Hard, of course, but terrible? In what way? I can understand disliking a game like MegaMan or Ghosts'n Goblins for their difficulty, because of the vast amount of cheap deaths and because the player is expected to beat the game, but Zombies Ate My Neighbors is different. It isn't as much trying to convince the player to beat the game as it is just telling them to get as far as they can. There's no clear goal, so the set expectation is to just keep going until you die. I can understand where the frustration would come in, but the game's meant to be played several times to learn new strategies and all that jazz. Unlike most games, where dying just means you have to try again and hope you manage to beat it, Zombies Ate My Neighbors continuously gives the players more and more to learn as well as more strategies to put together, so you get to improve mentally as well as physically within the game. It's a lot like Binding of Isaac in the way that it treats death.

Well, in MW2 the online sucks to start with, you have to camp and be the person nobody likes to actually have a decent K/D ratio

WHAT? All I did in that game was run around the map with Marathon, and my K/D was +1.20. I only stopped playing the game because of the game-breaking stuff people used, like One Man Army and Noob Tubes. (And, also because MW3 came out.)

In MW3, my K/D was +2.00. I LOVED that game. There were a few cheap things here and there, but overall it was balanced. Killstreaks were easy enough to get for me. :P

Black Ops 2 is bleh. I agree with what you said about Treyarch. I think they over-balance things. Every gun is practically the same and killstreaks are ridiculous to earn (UAV = 5 kills). But, it's what I have to play for the next year. :|

Well, in MW2 the online sucks to start with, you have to camp and be the person nobody likes to actually have a decent K/D ratio

WHAT? All I did in that game was run around the map with Marathon, and my K/D was +1.20. I only stopped playing the game because of the game-breaking stuff people used, like One Man Army and Noob Tubes. (And, also because MW3 came out.)

In MW3, my K/D was +2.00. I LOVED that game. There were a few cheap things here and there, but overall it was balanced. Killstreaks were easy enough to get for me. :P

Black Ops 2 is bleh. I agree with what you said about Treyarch. I think they over-balance things. Every gun is practically the same and killstreaks are ridiculous to earn (UAV = 5 kills). But, it's what I have to play for the next year. :|

I'd rather have everything balanced than have three guns that everyone uses because they're so overpowered. I've pretty much given up on CoD.

7. Judging Conker's Bad Fur Day by its story is kind of unfair. The game's just a blue humor hodgepodge of dumb offensive gags left and right concealed by a cute fuzzy animal mask, which is absolutely beautiful. The writers were clearly just having fun with it, and you have to give them points for originality, as the direction of the story was very unique. As for the voice actors, you should give them some credit as well, being that there were only three of them. Dumb as the voices may sound, they were pretty silly and I still find myself quoting them today. Shoot me if I'm wrong (please don't), but it seems as if you're seeing this game the wrong way. I won't say it's badly written, because it's not, but it's hard to see the writing and story for what they are if you take the story seriously. It's intended to be a big joke. As for the gameplay, I can definitely see where you're going with the stressful gameplay style. Personally, though, I think the variety makes up for it.

10. Hard, of course, but terrible? In what way? I can understand disliking a game like MegaMan or Ghosts'n Goblins for their difficulty, because of the vast amount of cheap deaths and because the player is expected to beat the game, but Zombies Ate My Neighbors is different. It isn't as much trying to convince the player to beat the game as it is just telling them to get as far as they can. There's no clear goal, so the set expectation is to just keep going until you die. I can understand where the frustration would come in, but the game's meant to be played several times to learn new strategies and all that jazz. Unlike most games, where dying just means you have to try again and hope you manage to beat it, Zombies Ate My Neighbors continuously gives the players more and more to learn as well as more strategies to put together, so you get to improve mentally as well as physically within the game. It's a lot like Binding of Isaac in the way that it treats death.

Conker's Bad Fur Day has it's stressful gameplay that I think really makes me not like it. Do you remember the Great Mighty Poo? Yes, the character is lovable along with the music (I forgot to say I love the music in CBFD), but I feel like the gameplay just took me out of all that. It was so hard to aim the toilet paper exactly into his mouth with the silly aiming controls, and it just has that FEELING where you accidentally pick the toilet paper up too late and you lose that bit of life? And who could forget the aftermath of the Haystack Boss? I dunno about you, but it took me about an hour and a half to hit all of the electric cords. Remember when you had to do that level with the purple baby dinosaur, and how long it took to get him under that smashy thing? I just think the gameplay kills it for me. I LOVE the originality and the creativeness of it, but I just can't play it without finding myself in a bad mood afterwards. And I guess what I said about the story wasn't right, but I still don't like how it goes. I took the story as a joke until the end when Berri suddenly dies, and the tone suddenly turns gloomy and sad. I was thinking "Wow... what just happened?" during the credits roll.

With everything you say about ZAMN, all I have to say is that it just depends on the person playing it :-P I don't really like The Binding Of Isaac either.

Both, really.

I could go on a super long rant about how wrong you are but since i no longer play cod i wanna forget everything i know about that game franchise

Darn, I wanted to see someone defend Call of Duty :3 Edited by Turkey

Minecraft. Don't really need to explain anything. Im just a competitive person.

I liked it at first, but all these updates are adding in a ton of pointless crap and is really bringing the game down as a whole.

I liked it at first, but all these updates are adding in a ton of pointless crap and is really bringing the game down as a whole.

Minecraft past = Suckishness.

Minecraft present = Suckishness.

Minecraft future = Who. The hell. Cares.

Im not a minecraft player but how does the new updates suck?

Like they really add much more to the gameplay and if you want to play vanilla there are mods and servers for that.

Minecraft's just Minecraft. I've always thought of it as a game that's just there. It's not really good or bad. I only play it though when me and my budz are playing a game of Hardcore. That's fun.

I guess it's time to unleash my game "criticness".

5. LittleBigPlanet is the single most boring game to play alone. A true good game would be fun both modes!

7. Conker's Bad Fur Day has terrible voice acting, a bad storyline, and has a pretty stressful gameplay style. Just go play Banjo-Kazooie, it's way better.

10. Zombies Ate My Neighbors has been claimed as one of the best SNES games ever. The SNES is my favorite console to ever exist, but this game is terrible and hard.

Let the hate commence. I'm picky.

Alrighty, I'll throw my thoughts in on the mix.

5. LittleBigPlanet is one of my favorite platformers of all time, and I have put a ridiculous amount of hours into both of them. The theming, the mechanics, the fluid controls, the level designs, I love them all so much. Sometimes it's a bit repetitive when you're trying to beat a certain level in one life, but that's only really something the veteran players attempt. If it was boring you, I'm concerned that you missed out on a true experience. Were you playing alone, or without messing with the costumes, or on the community levels or something? Don't play the community levels. That's one aspect that needs vast improvement.

Edit: I just realized you said you played it alone. At that point, it's more just a matter of taste. I still completely disagree with you, but I can see where you're coming from. Have you tried the level editor?

I'll give LBP2 another try since it's free on PS+. Wish me luck.

Yay, a person who agrees with me on Minecraft!

Also, I hate Sonic Free Riders not because of the controls, but because the music and the boring ending I did not expect. At least Sega redeemed themselves with Sonic Generations.

Edited by Gamefemale

Also, I hate Sonic Free Riders not because of the controls, but because the music and the boring ending I did not expect. At least Sega redeemed themselves with Sonic Generations.

You aren't the only two that hate Minecraft. I despise it.

You aren't the only two that hate Minecraft. I despise it.

We should start a Minecraft hate club.

I hate all life-simulator games and real-world racing simulators. Not a simulator type of person.

Even Sims 3? That game is a "simulator", but it's also totally unrealistic and funny.

The funnest simulator I've played was LSD Dream Emulator. You can't hate that simulator.

• Upvote 1