I don't like the gameplay of Injustice. I can't figure out why the rest of the FGC likes it so much. I feel like it was rushed to a certain point. The fighting mechanics just doesn't feel as fleshed out as it should be.

That being said, I really appreciate everything else about the game. The lore, the alternate costumes, the voices, the way the characters move, etc.

• Upvote 1

I don't like the gameplay of Injustice. I can't figure out why the rest of the FGC likes it so much. I feel like it was rushed to a certain point. The fighting mechanics just doesn't feel as fleshed out as it should be.

To some degree, I agree. It definitely feels like there's room for some fine-tuning and polish in that game at times. For the most part it's an enjoyable experience, though. Hopefully it gets a sequel after MKX is done.  :-) 

I hate all video games.
But honestly, most games from nickelodeon, seriously they are either too easy, or the controls are clunky making it difficult
Exceptions are Battle for Bikini Bottom and Lights, Camera, Pants! (Which I haven't played since I was 8, but whatever)

I'd like to retract my former statement saying I don't have any games I hate.

Killing Floor - Boring repetitive Call Of Duty zombies + Left 4 Dead 2 Specials clone garbage 

Unturned - Think Dayz with no public servers horrible graphics and all the things that make it fun and unique removed.

The only reason I have hours in these games is because some of my friends play it and I hating being that one guy in the call whose playing a different game.

Unturned - Think Dayz with no public servers horrible graphics and all the things that make it fun and unique removed.

The amount of 'Survivalcraft' games getting released on indie markets is getting ridiculous. They're literally almost all the same game and yet people go crazy for them, even if they're still in early-access.  :|

I'm not a huge fan, either.

Also Killing Floor came out waaay before L4D or CoD Zombies. ; )

• Upvote 1

The amount of 'Survivalcraft' games getting released on indie markets is getting ridiculous. They're literally almost areedll the same game and yet people go crazy for them, even if they're still in early-access.  :|

I'm not a huge fan, either.

Also Killing Floor came out waaay before L4D or CoD Zombies. ; )

Agreed. I'm actually a huge fan of DayZ, but the market is getting oversaturated. I bought and hated Rust as well, and every week on Steam there's another 'survivalcraft' game.

There was heavy speculation that this generation's go-to genre would be Open World RPGs like last gen's was FPS, but it may very well end up this crap.... Just leave it to the originals, the blatant copying is giving the indie scene a bad name

• Upvote 3

Every simulator game ever.

Okay, I've already suggested the "dislike" button but no one seemed to listen, so...

*Dislike*

Goat Simulator? :3

(Sure, I agree, some sims are bad. But Goat Simulator is the funniest game ever.)

Okay, I've already suggested the "dislike" button but no one seemed to listen, so...

*Dislike*

(Sure, I agree, some sims are bad. But Goat Simulator is the funniest game ever.)

Goat Simulator is deader than dead.

• Upvote 3

I hate quite a few Sonic series games.

-Sonic Unleashed (Wii)
-Sonic Shuffle
-Sonic '14

-Sonic '06
-Sonic the hedgehog (gameboy)
-Sonic er... Sonic.

-Shadow the edgiest hog

-Every Sonic game on the gems collection (too many to name them all)

I'm pretty sure the only ones I enjoyed more than 45% of the time I played them were (some of) the older games.

• Upvote 2

*Dislike*

Doesn't make it any less fun.

I suppose that's entirely dependent on your definition of "fun".  ;-)

• Upvote 1

I suppose that's entirely dependent on your definition of "fun".  ;-)

You don't like goat simulator? Only few on these behemoth forums I have games in common with. (Other then BBT and CC.)

But I just think its super fun. I guess its all opinion.

Streets of Rage 3 and Back to the Future 3 from Sega Genesis Mega Drive.

Bare Knuckle 3 (the japanese version of Streets of Rage 3) is the official. I don't know why they keep selling SOR3 on XBLA, PSN and Steam if it is the censored version. Why not just translate BK3 and sell it!

I'm sure there is other games but I can't remember at the moment.

I hate the Metal Slug series, because they aren't ported to newer consoles. Especially the Anothology collection. 

I hate the Metal Slug series, because they aren't ported to newer consoles. Especially the Anothology collection. 

The first three are at least on Steam now

I hate rip off games (90% of indie games)
Roblox or whatever it's called

Most FPS/TPS

Horror games

Oh my, I almost forgot all these games

FNAF

FNAF 2

FNAF 3

FNAF 4

FNAF 5 (because we all know it will happen eventually)

I hate the two newest FNAF games.   1 and 2 were great, and then it just fell apart

(Sorry Mangle!)

I also hate CoD and Halo, those games are what all 12-year olds buy to make themselves seem cool.  There are plenty of amazing FPS and TPS game, just not those two.

Lastly, I hate NBA2k;  Madden, Fifa, and NHL are great, I just can't get into 2k.

• Upvote 1

I hate rip off games (90% of indie games)

Roblox or whatever it's called

Horror games

FNAF

FNAF 2

FNAF 3

FNAF 4

FNAF 5 (because we all know it will happen eventually)

I agree. Let's start with ROBLOX. I've written down more than TWENTY reasons why the game sucks, and they need money. FNAF? He has to keep making games that go along with the story. Also with ROBLOX, Minecraft and FNAF games on the front page? And they even censor the words when you are in a game! You don't see it, but others see it. Most of the indie games suck on Xbox. Except M2AF probably.

The first three are at least on Steam now

Very true, I just dislike how it's only 3, when they could have ported the collection. But I guess it's just how some companies are, too scared to try a new IP, so they sell their money makers individually and make more money that way. cough sega cough